• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

is evans in trouble or what?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I know and honestly you won't find a person that cares less about doping than me. I'm perfectly content cycling watcher these days now it's all basically clean or has no real use anymore other than placebo effect. but those last few that still do or try I like them getting caught

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Ryo Hazuki said:
evans is the most pathetic excuse for a human being I have ever seen. I don't hate him I just wish him to get the f out of cycling as soon as possible.

his lame *** lies and excuses for why he sucks basically every tour de france in recent years, his cowardness on and off his bike, not to mention how he treats the journalists who asked him normal questions, he even had a bodyguard in 2009 for what?? did he think he was going to be in yellow like lance? roflcopter

you mad bro?

I'd rather he not get caught. Not sure how Australian media would react, but I prefer not to find out.

Sep 27, 2009
Visit site
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
you mad bro?

I'd rather he not get caught. Not sure how Australian media would react, but I prefer not to find out.

I would prefer not to find out as well, but if he is doping (highly likely in my opinion, but not absolutely certain) then he should be caught and have the book thrown at him. It will not be pretty but hiding the truth is not going to help the future.

The future at BMC is Timothy Roe, Yannick Eijssen, Taylor Phinney, Chris Butler and Chris Barton. Evans as team leader has a opportunity to influence these young riders for good or bad. It may be too late, but if Evans is a bad influence on them in this way the sooner that influence is removed the better. Maybe the whole team is the bad influence then shut it down and lets get some good people leading good teams into the sport.

This comment really applies to all team leaders and teams as well whether it is Gilbert at OPL, Contador at Saxo Bank, Schlecks and Cancellara at Leopard and on and on and on. Get rid of them if they are bad.

LukeSchmid said:
The future at BMC is Timothy Roe, Yannick Eijssen, Taylor Phinney, Chris Butler and Chris Barton. Evans as team leader has a opportunity to influence these young riders for good or bad. It may be too late, but if Evans is a bad influence on them in this way the sooner that influence is removed the better. Maybe the whole team is the bad influence then shut it down and lets get some good people leading good teams into the sport.

Rihs, Och etc are a far bigger problem than a team leader doping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS