is evans in trouble or what?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2010
18,137
0
0
I know and honestly you won't find a person that cares less about doping than me. I'm perfectly content cycling watcher these days now it's all basically clean or has no real use anymore other than placebo effect. but those last few that still do or try I like them getting caught
 
Jun 22, 2009
10,645
0
0
Ryo Hazuki said:
evans is the most pathetic excuse for a human being I have ever seen. I don't hate him I just wish him to get the f out of cycling as soon as possible.

his lame *** lies and excuses for why he sucks basically every tour de france in recent years, his cowardness on and off his bike, not to mention how he treats the journalists who asked him normal questions, he even had a bodyguard in 2009 for what?? did he think he was going to be in yellow like lance? roflcopter
you mad bro?

I'd rather he not get caught. Not sure how Australian media would react, but I prefer not to find out.
 
May 26, 2009
377
0
0
Ryo Hazuki said:
I know and honestly you won't find a person that cares less about doping than me.
Yeah, a lot less than you do about trolling.

Just for once I'm in complete agreement with ACF.
 
Sep 27, 2009
1,008
0
0
Timmy-loves-Rabo said:
you mad bro?

I'd rather he not get caught. Not sure how Australian media would react, but I prefer not to find out.
I would prefer not to find out as well, but if he is doping (highly likely in my opinion, but not absolutely certain) then he should be caught and have the book thrown at him. It will not be pretty but hiding the truth is not going to help the future.

The future at BMC is Timothy Roe, Yannick Eijssen, Taylor Phinney, Chris Butler and Chris Barton. Evans as team leader has a opportunity to influence these young riders for good or bad. It may be too late, but if Evans is a bad influence on them in this way the sooner that influence is removed the better. Maybe the whole team is the bad influence then shut it down and lets get some good people leading good teams into the sport.

This comment really applies to all team leaders and teams as well whether it is Gilbert at OPL, Contador at Saxo Bank, Schlecks and Cancellara at Leopard and on and on and on. Get rid of them if they are bad.
 
LukeSchmid said:
The future at BMC is Timothy Roe, Yannick Eijssen, Taylor Phinney, Chris Butler and Chris Barton. Evans as team leader has a opportunity to influence these young riders for good or bad. It may be too late, but if Evans is a bad influence on them in this way the sooner that influence is removed the better. Maybe the whole team is the bad influence then shut it down and lets get some good people leading good teams into the sport.
Rihs, Och etc are a far bigger problem than a team leader doping.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts