• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

is Floyd planning to write a new book?

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
God I hope so!

This would be a great "update" to his last book ... perhaps titled "Positively Positive". Subtitled "Sorry About my Last Book".

Of course, the skeptics will naturally say "why should we take this book seriously when his last book was a load of horsesh#t?".

This is fair, but nevertheless, I think a thorough exposition of what he really knows and saw would be more detailed than what any liar could contrive. And therefore convincing.

This is the logical nest step isn't it, a "tell-all" biography?

He needs the money.
He needs the redemption.

Do you think he will write a new book?

And if so, what should he call it?

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
sars1981 said:
Of course, the septics will naturally say "why should we take this book seriously when his last book was a load of horsesh#t?".

Maybe an unfortunate typo, but please no bashing of anyone who is not convinced that Flandis 2.0 is really an upgrade over 1.0, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, etc.

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Cal_Joe said:
Maybe an unfortunate typo, but please no bashing of anyone who is not convinced that Flandis 2.0 is really an upgrade over 1.0, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, etc.

haha. Maybe a Freudian typo ..

*fixed*

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
yeah he should write another book all the proceeds should go to those who purchased his first book and the others dumb enough to have sent money to the floyd fairness fund. god he is a pos.

Super classy would be to offer it for free (as addendum) to those who bought the other book. Just take out a non-essential page in the front or back as a coupon for it. Then sell 1 and 2 together to new readers to cover such costs.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I will buy it.

Can Floyd Landis title it "Confessions of a ringworm? By Floyd Landis the man who is selling the book to pay for his next legal defense. Oh yeah baby!

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
santacruz said:
I'd buy a new book from him, if he did a book signing event at a location near me. Just to thank him for coming clean.

Yeah buy 10 of Floyds new books and pass them on to Floyds homeless friends who live in the Beach Flats area.

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
joe_papp said:
To the OP - no, sorry.

Well that's a shame, Joe.

If Floyd is ever considering the prospect, please let him know that on the day of his new books release I for one will be up at 6am logging on to Amazon with my credit handy to purchase it!

TRENDING THREADS