• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Is Home Sauna Any Good?

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
I really enjoy a good heat session after a long cycle. It's great for relaxing tired tense muscles.

Thinking about picking up a small cheap one for the house. Not a big built in unit. Basically one of those cheaper mobile ones.
Has anyone here been using home sauna and do you think they are any good? Can they generate the same kind of heat as a regular one?

I really enjoy a good heat session after a long cycle. It's great for relaxing tired tense muscles.

Thinking about picking up a small cheap one for the house. Not a big built in unit. Basically one of those cheaper mobile ones.
Has anyone here been using home sauna and do you think they are any good? Can they generate the same kind of heat as a regular one?
Like this?

Some people who live near me converted a wooden storage shed into a sauna, and they claim to feel 10 years younger (greatly reduced muscle/ joint discomfort, less respiratory tract issues) from using it frequently. If this was the only thing I knew about them I would dismiss it, but they are pretty intelligent people who don't seem like they would buy the latest "elixir".

TRENDING THREADS