• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Is it me or....

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Do lance armstrong and Alberto Contador seem to like similar clothes...?
Whenever i see them they always seem to be wearing matching stuff, just lance has a different hat..

Im thinking they must be really good freinds who go to the same stores..

A

Anonymous

sorry.. ive not started a thread in about two months, and i was starting to feel left out.. im sure susan will be in in the morning to tidy up.. :D

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Stop thinking about Lance or Alberto in or out of clothes.Pay attention to observe if they climb in the big ring and for how long?Go outside to a shop or pub and tell people how you feel about the common clothing.You will get free drinks or arrested.Go to your your window and yell this question to everybody passing by,they have the answer.

A

Anonymous

:eek: well better than white socks i suppose..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsiOAxZYW3E

347k6tc.png

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
dimspace said:
:eek: well better than white socks i suppose..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsiOAxZYW3E

347k6tc.png

This is a most fascinating thread indeed. Where can I purchase a pair of those fetching black socks he wears - I presume all the money will go to charity.

To the original poster don't take offence when one of our most senior and respected posters a nice chap, goes by the name 'dimspace' 'hits you with an 'award'........ oh wait

A

Anonymous

Dr. Maserati said:
This is a most fascinating thread indeed. Where can I purchase a pair of those fetching black socks he wears - I presume all the money will go to charity.

To the original poster don't take offence when one of our most senior and respected posters a nice chap, goes by the name 'dimspace' 'hits you with an 'award'........ oh wait

:D i just spat my hot chocolate over the duvet

Status
Not open for further replies.