• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Is Jennifer Morrison leaving House?

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Is Jennifer Morrison leaving House MD seasons? Are Cameron and Chase getting devorced? Did she quit? Was she fired? Where is she going if she is leaving? Is the leave temporary?

I have so many questions. Tell me your theories, thoughts, facts that youv'e heard, information on it, your views on it, links, other questions you have about the leave, spoilers on Cam and Chase, or anything else. Please!
House MD seasons 1-5 DVD

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
dansingle4ver said:
Is Jennifer Morrison leaving House MD seasons? Are Cameron and Chase getting devorced? Did she quit? Was she fired? Where is she going if she is leaving? Is the leave temporary?

I have so many questions. Tell me your theories, thoughts, facts that youv'e heard, information on it, your views on it, links, other questions you have about the leave, spoilers on Cam and Chase, or anything else. Please!
House MD seasons 1-5 DVD

Does anyone care?????

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
Maybe we can make an general television thread for this sort of things?

As for house: at least Olivia Wilde is staying:D

BTW: i assume this was a troll/spam/bot?