• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Is Lance Feeling the Pressure (Contains adult words)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Don't forget that twitter is all about marketing the brand.

Except for that F word slip up, but even that has been transformed into a warm fuzzy moment with apologies and forgiveness all around.

Has he tweeted today about how he took his kids to school? What an inspiration!

thehog said:
"No, unfortunately not. He has a very busy schedule with his Livestrong organisation and he is preparing now for a third career as triathlete," Radioshack's team manager, Alain Gallopin, said in an email interview.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...mstrong/articleshow/7453013.cms#ixzz1DN1My4Ov
I love the advertising link at the top of the article:

EPO Cyclist Supplements : http://www.EPOBoost.com - Fastest Way to Increase Your Endurance and Speed - Guaranteed!

Maybe the whole thing is a joke. or maybe Benotti69 was right by listing dope dealer as a past/current carreer.

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
yourwelcome said:
Awesome too see how impressively impartial the Cycling News forum mods are when it comes to Armstrong.

Could not agree more on how Awesome and impressive the Cycling News forum mods are for donating their time here and at the same time dealing with members such as yourself.

Forum protocol is they are allowed to express any opinion they like, which is quite fair seeing as their time here is gratis.

You obviously have a different opinion. Instead of being disruptive, why don't you debate your opinion or haven't you got the **lls.

back on topic. I hope a Clinic member asks Floyd to join here. He would be a welcome addition. His humour would be a bonus.

have a good day yourwelcome

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
yourwelcome said:
Awesome too see how impressively impartial the Cycling News forum mods are when it comes to Armstrong.

I don't like him, yes it's true. But what does that matter? I have my opinions and express them, is there any problem with that? I am not paid to be a moderator here, am under no authorization of CN and have no obligation to not express my opinions. If you want moderators without their own opinion, go to a different forum.

Barrus said:
I don't like him, yes it's true. But what does that matter? I have my opinions and express them, is there any problem with that? I am not paid to be a moderator here, am under no authorization of CN and have no obligation to not express my opinions. If you want moderators without their own opinion, go to a different forum.

And also, BArrus, and none of the mods, moderate the forum based on their own personal opinions. A mod who did that wouldn't last long.

Susan

TRENDING THREADS