• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Is landis getting quality help ? WhoÂ’s on his team ?

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
^it's a good find alp.

i'm no longer concerned with how floyd is getting helped but with the effectiveness.

obviously, there's a powerful law firm behind him and that removes big part of my concern.

since i believe (and expressed above) the landisgate at this stage is primarily a race for time to beat sol, i expect some aggressive developments soon.

Alpe d'Huez said:
It was wondered aloud by the OP and others how Floyd could possibly afford a top legal team. I found this on the Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati site:

"In fiscal year 2009 alone, our attorneys and other professionals provided more than 35,000 hours of pro bono legal work nationwide."

"The State Bar of California has honored the firm's efforts with its President's Pro Bono Service Award (Large Firm Category)"

It's quite possible Floyd isn't spending a penny on them.

If one of the firm's lawyers wants an interesting case then it might be hard to find one more interesting than this. A big plus is that Armstrong guarantees a lot of publicity, which can be viewed as advertising for the firm.

TRENDING THREADS