• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Is this a Joke Mister Wiggins?

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I saw a Billboard for one of these on the way home, and did a double take so hard I nearly rode off the road.

http://www.carobsession.co.uk/single-post/2016/06/28/Hyundai-Gears-Up-For-Team-Wiggins-Edition-Santa-FE

Ah yes, the perfect sponsorship deal for a cyclist - a Large, Sluggish, White, Slightly inferior 4*4. :surprised:

What next? Perhaps we could get other performance athletes sponsored by the makers of Diesel Engines? Or how about a deal between the manufacturers of fishing line and a Criterium organiser? Oh my - I have it - The All- New Audi Cavendish - Bigger Engine! No Mirrors! No Indicators! No Regrets! - now you can recklessly endanger cyclists just Like Mark!

I am telling you now, If I get cut up by some middle aged idiot in a Hyundai Wiggins I am writing him a strongly worded letter. :razz: