• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

jayco womens seat at aussie TT titles?

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
hi anyone know what saddle the girls of jayco cycle team were riding at the aussie title. I think carly light was on one. they look kinda wide and have a massive hole running from the back to the front. thanks.

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Not sure but I saw a few of the girls running ISM Adamo saddles - check them, might be the one you are looking for.

I run those on my roadie and fixie and find them excellent.

Tom

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
thanks for the replies everyone i sorta thought this one would drift away into the ether. I must have got the athletes name wrong as I've got a smp but it's not the one i saw some of the girls using. I find them ok but when i drop down to hammer a bit it all gets a bit pressing. I checked out the ism site and these look to be very ugly seats that i was after! thanks again

Apr 29, 2009
Visit site
http://www.velodromeshop.org.uk/products/ISM_Adamo_Racing_Saddle-709-110.html

ism adamo racing saddle have the 'nose' cut off so tt riders can position themselves further forward in a more comfortable position

got graeme obree to thank for the idea when he took a hacksaw to his saddle for an hour record attempt

uci didn't like the idea so he pulled a kids bmx saddle out of his bag (cos everyone has one of them in there bag (and a hacksaw)) and used that

TRENDING THREADS