• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Joe Dombrowski- The future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Keep an eye on this kid Joe Dombrowski. He just turned pro for Trek-Livestrong a couple of weeks ago. He is 19. He is already in the action at Utah. He won a bunch of tough east coast races this year including the Tour of Mt. Nebo, which is a tough race. He won that easily.
I believe he is from Virginia.

Merckx11 said:
Keep an eye on this kid Joe Dombrowski. He just turned pro for Trek-Livestrong a couple of weeks ago. He is 19. He is already in the action at Utah. He won a bunch of tough east coast races this year including the Tour of Mt. Nebo, which is a tough race. He won that easily.
I believe he is from Virginia.

Thanks. I'l remember this thread in 7 years time when the guy hits the big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.