• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Journos we like

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
1. dahr jamail
2. jeremy scahill
3. max blumenthal
4. greenwald
5. Hersh
6(academic) Juan Cole

i did have matt taibbi as one of my go-to reporters, but, after watching some of his youtube footage, i worked out he uses artistic license for his colour anecdotes, and it put me off him. it made me respect the fact check division at New Yorker.

i appreciate Max may be on the polemic spectrum, but i have a soft spot for him.

Ambrose Evans-Pritchard
F. William Engdahl
Frederic Taddei
Claudio Marsilio
Michel Collon (to some extent)

Not easy to pick any. I'd rather read political essays than news article. In any case, a journalist nowadays only has the choice between being a prostitute or jobless. :D

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Ferminal said:
Anthony Tan
would you put him ahead of Toma Ferm?

its pretty much a line ball. Actually, the blue velvet jackets, get him over the line, you're right. I dont know why he banned me from his twitter feed, i offered him much encouragement

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I like Megyn Kelly.

0.jpg

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
....always "liked" the work of Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh....they have this magic way of putting things into the proper perspective....

Cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts