• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Juan Pelota rides again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
@juanpelota
Juan Pelota
Great to be back from vacation. That @lancearmstrong punk came by and made me ride w/ his old *** today. I'm feeling fit.
3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.poste...202342&Signature=SHl3FHjX2jvSv0vcONafaB6qZQk=

Juan's twitter feed went dark when all the sh#t hit the fan.
Since he is now back...I think we can assume Lance is going to be doing triathlons (since Juan is his nom de plume, or nom de guerre for tri), maybe Leadville and anything else he feels like.

I am guessing this means nothing is happening or is going to happen legally.
Things have gotten very quiet since he and his lawyers complained about leaks.

So now this is the official Lance:
1. Swimming thred

2. Chicago Marathon thread

3. Lance doing tri and training for Hawaii thread etc.

KONA 2012 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead...move it out of the clinic.
Nothing to see here hater-boys.
Lets move on...

davestoller said:
@juanpelota
Juan Pelota
Great to be back from vacation. That @lancearmstrong punk came by and made me ride w/ his old *** today. I'm feeling fit.
3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.poste...202342&Signature=SHl3FHjX2jvSv0vcONafaB6qZQk=

Juan's twitter feed went dark when all the sh#t hit the fan.
Since he is now back...I think we can assume Lance is going to be doing triathlons (since Juan is his nom de plume, or nom de guerre for tri), maybe Leadville and anything else he feels like.

I am guessing this means nothing is happening or is going to happen legally.
Things have gotten very quiet since he and his lawyers complained about leaks.

So now this is the official Lance:
1. Swimming thred

2. Chicago Marathon thread

3. Lance doing tri and training for Hawaii thread etc.

KONA 2012 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead...move it out of the clinic.
Nothing to see here hater-boys.
Lets move on...

But you deliberately started it in the clinic because you figured another douchy troll thread about LA would give you and your buddies some nice wood to start the weekend.

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Is he back on the drugs? He must be. He has been doping his entire adult life. He simply does not know how to compete without the aid of dope. It would be like a congenitally blind man trying to travel without his faithful seeing eye dog.

A

Anonymous

But he wasn't on Phineas and Ferb's Tour cartoon special. Greg Lemond was, because even kids know who is a real hero, and who is a doped up junkie freak fraud. And a child will lead them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS