• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Kim Andersen - more on his doping past

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
my mail on Leopard is he could take all of CSC's riders with him, cos Kim has the doctor contacts.

Kim's doctors are in Luxembourg and Switzerland for what its worth. Not Spain.

Bjarne has been removed from the day to day running of his team for quite a while, and definitely does not have his ear to the ground for the riders' enhancement regime. Made it pretty easy for willing riders to jump ship.

blackcat said:
my mail on Leopard is he could take all of CSC's riders with him, cos Kim has the doctor contacts.

Kim's doctors are in Luxembourg and Switzerland for what its worth. Not Spain.

Bjarne has been removed from the day to day running of his team for quite a while, and definitely does not have his ear to the ground for the riders' enhancement regime. (lol) Made it pretty easy for willing riders to jump ship.

Yes, which is why Riis took Schleck to see fuentes in 2005.

An even more condensed is that you're full of **** and actually know a lot less than you pretend to.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
yeah. Well, I had a pretty damn good line. But you can just pot me if you wish you muppet.

I qualify my stuff, I don't KNOW jack $hit, but I have a few lines, and get some pretty good mail. Spain with Fuentes was a while back.

The noise around that, was in the off-season, Bjarne took all his Tour A team, to Fuentes. Frank showed up in the logs later.

But have you ever asked why Bjarne took Frank and perhaps his A team, to Fuentes? *** edited by mod ***

But Riis has been under the radar, since a certain conflagration hit cycling. But you can deny that dude.

If you add up the chronology, it is sound, when one has the mail I do. *** edited by mod ****