• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Kittel passes lie detector test, looks like he's clean!

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
and Kim Kardashian does not have bu tt implants.

Just look at the brow of Kittel. Show me his brow at 18. I know the bones fuse in adulthood ~23. But the guy have significant frontal bossing. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...97j0&sourceid=chrome&espv=2&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

if others wish to throw a phrenology smear in my direction, i will throw the acromegaly (spectrum) disorder back at you. When you go to a GP or MD, for a check up, is a visual analysis part of your study? no?

Oct 21, 2012
twitter.com
Tyler Hamilton said in his autobiography that all you needed to do to throw off the test was to clench your **** cheeks throughout, apparently that's sufficient to alter your pulse or whatever it is that the polygraph measures.

Edit: Oh man, Bu tt is censored? How will I discuss Salman But t, then? :D

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
like George Costanza said "its not a lie Jerry, if you believe it".

Armstrong could pass with this alone. If he does not think doping is cheating, and doping is only if it shows up in your urine metabolites on the mass spec gas chroma... then lance can pass no concern

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Alphabet said:
Tyler Hamilton said in his autobiography that all you needed to do to throw off the test was to clench your **** cheeks throughout, apparently that's sufficient to alter your pulse or whatever it is that the polygraph measures.

Edit: Oh man, Bu tt is censored? How will I discuss Salman But t, then? :D
good cricketer

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
didn't Kittel criticize contador somewhere saying berty should stay out of the sport?
If kittel believes in lie detectors he should stfu about ContadOr.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
sniper said:
Kittel strikes me as one of the bigger hypocrits out there
calling out that Turkish rider but ' staying silent on Froome ET.
good sprinter tho.

Cav needs some competition. I have never seen a sprinter beat Cav in a one on one, mano a mano. Yeah, Sagan got him on false flats, or greater angle false flats. And Tyler Farrar got him once in Tirreno when Cav sprinted like a climber. my theory there, Cav got blood drawn for San Remo.

So we need Kittel. And I think Cav is one of the bigger dopers in the sport. So lets give Kittel a leg up. Ofcourse MArcel is doping. This is just playing a game of charades innit

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
blackcat said:
good sprinter tho.

Cav needs some competition. I have never seen a sprinter beat Cav in a one on one, mano a mano. Yeah, Sagan got him on false flats, or greater angle false flats. And Tyler Farrar got him once in Tirreno when Cav sprinted like a climber. my theory there, Cav got blood drawn for San Remo.

So we need Kittel. And I think Cav is one of the bigger dopers in the sport. So lets give Kittel a leg up. Ofcourse MArcel is doping. This is just playing a game of charades innit
true story.

Doesn't this look like some orchestrated attempt to regenerate German interest in cycling?
Germany is a potentially huge market and Kittel is the ideal posterboy.

May 28, 2012
Visit site
blackcat said:
good sprinter tho.

Sagan beat Cav on a downhill finish this spring(Narni Scalo) and Greipel beat him on pure speed in the '11 TdF. Btw what year did he have blood drawn?

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Would like to see how the questions were framed. You see the free press love asking indirect questions like "have you ever been tempted to dope" isn't the same as asking "have you ever doped" I prefer the more direct line of questioning :mad:

Oh and "mano a mano" means man on man yeh, well if it's kittle and Cav I say it means dope on doper or dumb and dumber.....that kind of thing.

Doesn't really matter. Dopers don't believe they are cheating or are doing anything wrong.

Not saying Kittel dopes, but cyclists don't need to lie about doping. They are completely delusional about it.

Armstrong, Contador, Froome, they would be failing the lie detector test if they said they were cheating.

Has Kittel passed this lie detector test, though?

Contador_junto_Revilla_Noria.jpg

TRENDING THREADS