• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Klöden named in Freiburg report

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
BigBoat said:
These guys are idiots... All you need is one good trusted source.... Pay one guy $100,000.

I guess poor Kohl/ Kloden did not have millions in the bank so then it is harder when operating on a budget.

Precisely! The next generation will hire rouge biochemist to make CERA minus the marker, so if the UCI gets too narrow in its testing they'll still miss the drug in question. Same for other modern drugs. In this current economy a out of work biochemist will be hired to make the same drug he used to without the markers. Well I'm sure it might be going on now as well, but this is for the high rollers not the lesser riders.

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
ElChingon said:
Precisely! The next generation will hire rouge biochemist to make CERA minus the marker, so if the UCI gets too narrow in its testing they'll still miss the drug in question. Same for other modern drugs. In this current economy a out of work biochemist will be hired to make the same drug he used to without the markers. Well I'm sure it might be going on now as well, but this is for the high rollers not the lesser riders.

No markers needed for epo. All animal based epo created with non human cell line can be tested for. Dynepo too. You will always get busted for epo (or atleast risk being busted with a dangerous odd.)

They are not ballsy enough to do epo anymore if OCC tested, they just blood dope with their own blood that was stored properly to retain the immature red cells. This gives exactly the same effect as doing it with epo. Now, to autologous blood dope with pure red cells with the plasma spun off takes money and know how. Atleast one trusted source who knows what the F their doing is all you need. This is expensive but very do-able.

If I was a top Grand Tour rider right now I would work with a guy that works with no other Grand Tour riders, and it would be very individual with nobody else included or that even knows. Lance did it this way with Ferrari and it worked very very well bro. Not many get to be consulted by Ferrari and he has bowed out even more now after Vino was busted.

Of course there are other 02 carriers and gene doping. But we've yet to see the effects of this since Pro teams are so incredibly hesitant to give away power data. You just dont see power files from the top men in Grand Tours, or if you get it the files have been tampered with to read low. Or they are STOOPID enough to give out doped files. Like Larsson.

BigBoat said:
No markers needed for epo. All animal based epo created with non human cell line can be tested for. Dynepo too. You will always get busted for epo (or atleast risk being busted with a dangerous odd.)

They are not ballsy enough to do epo anymore if OCC tested, they just blood dope with their own blood that was stored properly to retain the immature red cells. This gives exactly the same effect as doing it with epo. Now, to autologous blood dope with pure red cells with the plasma spun off takes money and know how. Atleast one trusted source who knows what the F their doing is all you need. This is expensive but very do-able.

If I was a top Grand Tour rider right now I would work with a guy that works with no other Grand Tour riders, and it would be very individual with nobody else included or that even knows. Lance did it this way with Ferrari and it worked very very well bro. Not many get to be consulted by Ferrari and he has bowed out even more now after Vino was busted.

Of course there are other 02 carriers and gene doping. But we've yet to see the effects of this since Pro teams are so incredibly hesitant to give away power data. You just dont see power files from the top men in Grand Tours, or if you get it the files have been tampered with to read low. Or they are STOOPID enough to give out doped files. Like Larsson.
Ok. Since you keep repeating the same thing over and over you have to tell us something that other forists have asked you in this forum. How can they hide the syringe holes over and over and over? You make it sound like something simple but you would need to do this operation at least twice per a mountain stage and a time trial. If there are 8 mountain stages and two time trials that would be 20 holes somewhere I guess???.
Please do tell.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Just like the junkies do they don't use the same location. Toes are good for hiding it, any rider with hair the scalp, any old scar tissue from a crash is ideal!

I'm still thinking the UCI is getting complacent on some of its testing and looking a bit too narrow at times and guys get off scott free. Then again doing the whole battery of tests would costs a ton!

ElChingon said:
Just like the junkies do they don't use the same location. Toes are good for hiding it, any rider with hair the scalp, any old scar tissue from a crash is ideal!

I'm still thinking the UCI is getting complacent on some of its testing and looking a bit too narrow at times and guys get off scott free. Then again doing the whole battery of tests would costs a ton!
This sounds a little painful to me. Not to mention that we are talking about transfusions.

Thanks for the feedback.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Escarabajo said:
This sounds a little painful to me. Not to mention that we are talking about transfusions.

Thanks for the feedback.

Look at my translation before about the busted german triathlete. She says she always used veins in her foot, because as a triathlete, in a swim/bathing suit, they'd likely see the injection points. She was 'well seasoned' at 25 yrs of age...

Bala Verde said:
Look at my translation before about the busted german triathlete. She says she always used veins in her foot, because as a triathlete, in a swim/bathing suit, they'd likely see the injection points. She was 'well seasoned' at 25 yrs of age...
Yes, I saw it. But We were talking about many holes here. That's why I was a little reluctant about it.
thanks.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
BigBoat said:
But we've yet to see the effects of this since Pro teams are so incredibly hesitant to give away power data. You just dont see power files from the top men in Grand Tours, or if you get it the files have been tampered with to read low. Or they are STOOPID enough to give out doped files. Like Larsson.
Tell us more. :rolleyes:

EPO and most other drugs don't need to be injected mainline. EPO is easy to inject into your own skin, usually a small fold in the stomach does fine. It's a small syringe as well. Same with HGH, most of the others. These "holes" can be hidden fairly easily, and heal very quickly in top athletes. The only thing to remember is make sure you're well hydrated when on EPO. Take a big drink of water just after the injection, before you go to bed, and another big drink in the morning when you wake up. The nice thing about CERA is that one shot does all time-release. Just remember to stay hydrated. (Don't ask how I know this).

Emma O'Reilly was USPS head soigner and stated that she used make-up to cover some spots of injections.

Red blood cells, that's different, and goes into the vein. This is also more invasive and difficult to pull off. But as (I believe anyway) we're seeing a cleaner peloton, microdosing or top-offs aren't done as frequent as they were a few years ago, making the process easier.

BB is right. The smart athletes that wish to still do serious doping get one doctor they pay a lot of money to, and that doctor takes care of them.

Iban Mayo's ban ended on July 31st. Talking with Contador's new team.

iban-mayo-justizia.jpg

A

Anonymous

Alpe d'Huez said:
in the morning when you wake up. The nice thing about CERA is that one shot does all time-release. Just remember to stay hydrated. (Don't ask how I know this). .

well is someone gonna ask?

thehog said:
Iban Mayo's ban ended on July 31st. Talking with Contador's new team.

iban-mayo-justizia.jpg

have we decided who the cheating lying smarmy spaniard is riding for next year yet?

A

Anonymous

Susan Westemeyer said:
And this has what to do with Klöden being named in the Freiburg report?

Susan

kloden is an anagram of "old ken"... iban mayo is an anogram of "mania Boy"... it is well known that lance armstrong likes beer...

Freiberg is an anogram of "frig beer"..

co-incidence.. i think not.. :eek:

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Come on guys he is an Easty he cheats.
Freiburg is a beautiful place great climbs, great roads, great sports facilities but best of all nearly as good as Swizterland if you want to buy drugs. The university is a well renouned hub for testing, supply and advice.
Remeber Kolds Ulls and Vino at the sydney games whay hey , way to go lads.

psychlist said:
So is Andy Schleck the only person to have shared a TdF podium with LA who has not been caught or implicated in a doping scandal?

As noted, regarding connected to Saiz. He also rode most of his career during the "EPO era" (but so did Lance).

sherer said:
are there any quotes for this. Never heard that story before
Lance to Landis has more. She also kept a journal about salacious deeds done by USPS. But no names or saucy details, and she apparently told Walsh she never actually injected anyone with anything illegal, and wasn't part of the inside team. None the less, when Walsh asked her to talk about what she did know, she told him by speaking out, she feared for her safety. But Walsh gave her more than the customary "pay for your lunch/hotel" journalists often do as payment to compensate her in order to get her to talk. Walsh says the amount was small, but LA followers say Emma was also trying to get in on a million dollar lawsuit that Patrice... Stefan (name slips me!) was planning on filing against LA.

LA also apparently told Emma at one point after the 1999 cortisone positive that she had enough information on him to ruin him.

Sorry if my facts are fuzzy, but I think I got the gist of it.

TRENDING THREADS