• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Krebs' Free form/Chaos Thread

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
When the UN committee on the rights of the child convened for its 13th annual session, the Big Friendly Giant was cordially invited to respond to questions put forward by the Congolese representative Lumumba Bitala Djkembe about allegations that his dream catching methods could potentially amount to a violation of article 3 subsection C of the Optional Protocol to the Convention on the Rights of the Child on the involvement of children in armed conflict.

He denied the allegations.

Jun 16, 2009
www.oxygencycles.com
A very special Unicorn.

celebrity-pictures-wiggum-unicorn.jpg

A

Anonymous

Magic erasers are freaking awesome!

I would wear a kilt all of the time if I wouldn't get marginalized and made fun of for doing so because it just seems like it would be nice to have air cooled testicles. Seriously.

Jun 16, 2009
www.oxygencycles.com
Thoughtforfood said:

I would wear a kilt all of the time if I wouldn't get marginalized and made fun of for doing so because it just seems like it would be nice to have air cooled testicles. Seriously.

snoop-kilt.jpg

Now we know who you are.

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:

I think I found your desk chair.

Stool-For-Kilt-Wearers.jpg

A

Anonymous

kid-leash.jpg

If you have never tried Jimmy Dean's Sausage Wrapped in a Pancake on a Stick, you really should.

A

Anonymous

Me, this morning

drunk_people_6.jpg

My beautiful wife

img_0688.jpg

My dog

DrunkDog.jpg

My cat

drunk-cat.jpg

All in all, a pretty normal family. A little boring in fact.

A

Anonymous

Race Radio said:
Why ex? She seems like a keeper

Geez Eva, can't you see she has a horrible drinking problem? I tried everything with her...

A

Anonymous

craig1985 said:
Rumour has it that you only had one keg socal, were you going easy?

Yeah, I had the Saturday group ride so I took it easy.

I rode pretty well except for this mishap. Just a touch of wheels. Good thing the group waited for me. Once I got my hand out of the front wheel I was good to go. You guys should have seen the scrapes on my my carbon galoshes.

drunk.jpg

TRENDING THREADS