• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Kristoff

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
couple of obvious red flags in that interview.
- Kristoff is 'proof that you can do it'
- Sky is 'doing things the right way'
- 'never seen anything suspicious at Katusha'
all pretty transparent doping-doc talk.

As for Kristoff being anti-doping because he spoke out against this Norwegian formerly banned race walker, Orn repeats that line in practically every interview. I reckon it's the only time he spoke out against dopers.
Look how antidoper Kristoff is. seems really pissed off here:
bettiniphoto_0118244_1_full_600.jpg

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
sniper said:
So you wouldn't be happy with a 3rd place in the Olympics when things haven't gone well after he won the Norwegian championship twice and were always sharing the victories in his youth races for years with Boasson Hagen?
Jim Ochowicz didn't seem to have much trust in him but Kristoff always kept the faith and him and his stepdad always knew what potential he had.

I'm sure that if Kristoff had won Vlandeeren and 2nd place in MSR, also ranked as the 2nd best cyclist in the world and then had lost to Vino, he wouldn't have such a big smile on his face, but this is 3 years ago and noone had really heard of him then, at least not outside Scandinavia it seems.

Puckfiend said:
Thanks for joining the forum to straighten all us trolls out on Kristoff. :rolleyes:
Kristoff doesn't give a ***, he knows he is clean and he doesn't waste hotelroom hours on reading about doping speculations of himself... why should he.

About the video though; well, not to be cocky, but I think my video is pure quality compared to other videos of other riders out there (Cancellara and Sagan videos with hundreds of k's views) and I just want to boost Kristoff's reputation, a popular YT video would do. Milk the success when it's warm etc. My advertise apply to Google is also under evaluation still. But I will pay like 0,2 EUR everyday to Google to let them advertise my video, which will give me 250 +/- views everyday for a while. Hope it works :p It's also always cool to let people see my work, so I don't care if I have to pay a few bucks ^^

So you specifically register to this forum, to post in a thread about Kristoff doping, that you won't waste time discussing that because everybody who thinks he dopes is stupid and a troll
Great contribution

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Re:

hrotha said:
I think this guy might actually be Kristoff himself. He seems pretty invested in not making people think Kristoff would spend any time reading about this and getting angry.

This or someone very close to Kristoff.

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Re:

hrotha said:
I think this guy might actually be Kristoff himself. He seems pretty invested in not making people think Kristoff would spend any time reading about this and getting angry.
Haha :)
No, I am just a normal guy who got into cycling 2 years ago. Under TDF 2012 I didn't know anything about professional cycling at all, never heard of Merckx or Hinault... only Armstrong, Cav and of course the norwegians, + random names.

I was born in the same city as where Kristoff lives now though, so I am indeed pretty close to him, you're right there haha :p

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Re:

No, I am just a normal guy who got into cycling 2 years ago. Under TDF 2012 I didn't know anything about professional cycling at all, never heard of Merckx or Hinault... only Armstrong, Cav and of course the norwegians, + random names.

I was born in the same city as where Kristoff lives now though, so I am indeed pretty close to him, you're right there haha :p[/quote]

I'm going for Father !!!!
Parents love to have compilations of victories of their offspring
They can live vicariously through their child and bask in the reflected glory.

Hence why this thread would be so upsetting

Firzon said:
hrotha said:

I was born in the same city as where Kristoff lives now though, so I am indeed pretty close to him, you're right there haha :p

So how exactly did you reach 99% certainty that he doesn't dope?

May 26, 2010
Visit site

Firzon said:
hrotha said:

You have a lot to learn if this is true. If you care do some research into the doping side of the sport you will see Kristoff is another doper in a sport full of them. To get to the top, and Kristoff is up there, you have to please a lot of people who want performances. That means doping.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site

The Hitch said:
Firzon said:
hrotha said:

Barking up the wrong tree, Hitch. TGAK is just that. TCGAK. You should take some time out and travel to Norway and meet up with me and I'll show you the ropes. Alexander has built, year-on-year, his capacity, and there's really NO reason to suspect him. His step-father and trainer is, as duly noted, a cardiologist, an internist and head of the cardio-unit at the university hospital of Stavanger, but he's definitely not educated at the same med school as Fuentes and Ferrari. He has trained Sven Erik Bystrøm as well, the reigning U-23 world's champion, signed by Katusha at Kristoff's behest. There are more norwegians in the works as well, Eidsheim, Skjerping, Bugge, Bystrom, and they keep on coming. Doping is just not a part of it. I guess you'll have to be here for a couple of weeks to appreciate it, but you'll get the drift eventually.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site

Benotti69 said:
Firzon said:
hrotha said:

You have a lot to learn if this is true. If you care do some research into the doping side of the sport you will see Kristoff is another doper in a sport full of them. To get to the top, and Kristoff is up there, you have to please a lot of people who want performances. That means doping.

I call BS!

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
hektoren...

How is it that hard work + doping succumbs to this norwegian wonder?

Or do you think his nearest competitors are clean also?

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Re:

mrhender said:
hektoren...

Read TCGAK's testing-results year-on-year, and you'll get the drift. I commend you for being suspicious, but are you entirely sure your girlfriend isn't cheating on you?
The chance of a head cardiologist at a university hospital in Norway instigating doping on his step-son for personal, familial or other gain is zilch, nothing, nada. It'd be like Obama revealed to be a heroin addict, hiding his addiction through a massive cover-up by presidential decree. It would be out there faster than *** through a goose.

Sep 29, 2012
dearwiggo.blogspot.com.au

hektoren said:
The chance of a head cardiologist at a university hospital in Norway instigating doping on his step-son for personal, familial or other gain is zilch, nothing, nada. It'd be like Obama revealed to be a heroin addict, hiding his addiction through a massive cover-up by presidential decree. It would be out there faster than **** through a goose.

I get you're singling out an individual politician, under a specific set of circumstances. And making sense in that particular scenario.

But when you step back a bit and look at politics and what it's meant to do vs what it does do, and how, with the large corporations (Koch brothers et al) and their influence, I do not think you could have chosen a more truthful, and at the same time damning analogy.

You do not know the motivations of a doctor somewhere.

eg: the false flag wars kill 10s of 1000s of US people each time, and that info doesn't get out till decades later.

Gung Ho Gun said:
Moose McKnuckles said:
A clean rider on Katusha? That's about as likely as an antelope joining a pack of hyenas.
This pretty much, I assume that is also the reason why Rodriguez isnt often discussed in this forum
They hired Ekimov as manager right after the reasoned decision for f*cks sake
I don't trust any team, but you can't ride for Katusha, TInkoff and Astana and not be suspected of doping. He should know this and if he's serious about the sport and not doping, he should have chosen any other team and settled for less. He didn't, so he doped. Whether your father is a magician or a plumber doesn't matter. Probably what he's taken is quite soft but effective on him.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site

hektoren said:
mrhender said:
hektoren...

Read TCGAK's testing-results year-on-year, and you'll get the drift. I commend you for being suspicious, but are you entirely sure your girlfriend isn't cheating on you?
The chance of a head cardiologist at a university hospital in Norway instigating doping on his step-son for personal, familial or other gain is zilch, nothing, nada. It'd be like Obama revealed to be a heroin addict, hiding his addiction through a massive cover-up by presidential decree. It would be out there faster than **** through a goose.
he's not a head cardiologist.

hektoren said:
are you entirely sure your girlfriend isn't cheating on you?
If she worked at a place where all employees used to cheat on their partners with each other, her immediate boss was a proven cheater who doesn't think he ever did anything wrong and is known to have harassed people for telling the truth about the cheating, and she was getting bonuses left and right because she's such a great employee
I'd be extremely suspicious

hektoren said:
The Hitch said:
Firzon said:
hrotha said:

Barking up the wrong tree, Hitch. TGAK is just that. TCGAK. You should take some time out and travel to Norway and meet up with me and I'll show you the ropes. Alexander has built, year-on-year, his capacity, and there's really NO reason to suspect him. His step-father and trainer is, as duly noted, a cardiologist, an internist and head of the cardio-unit at the university hospital of Stavanger, but he's definitely not educated at the same med school as Fuentes and Ferrari. He has trained Sven Erik Bystrøm as well, the reigning U-23 world's champion, signed by Katusha at Kristoff's behest. There are more norwegians in the works as well, Eidsheim, Skjerping, Bugge, Bystrom, and they keep on coming. Doping is just not a part of it. I guess you'll have to be here for a couple of weeks to appreciate it, but you'll get the drift eventually.
At first I thought this was pure sarcasm :D

Pure gold, although not in the same league as WL.

sniper said:
couple of obvious red flags in that interview.
- Kristoff is 'proof that you can do it'
- Sky is 'doing things the right way'
- 'never seen anything suspicious at Katusha'
all pretty transparent doping-doc talk.

As for Kristoff being anti-doping because he spoke out against this Norwegian formerly banned race walker, Orn repeats that line in practically every interview. I reckon it's the only time he spoke out against dopers.
Posting a picture of him smiling when receiving a sensational bronze medal is definitely a proof of doping.

No, actually, he spoke out about Vinokourov straight afterwards, and he seemed pretty annoyed in the post-race interview, even if he tried to be diplomatic.

Here Kristoffs speaks out against his OWN BOSS for defending Lance Armstrong (in 2012), saying that it's "ridiculous" to claim that there is no evidence against him.

http://www.bt.no/100Sport/sykkel/Kristoff-synes-sjefen-svarer-rart-208103_1.snd

At this time, most cyclists were still treating him like a God. Compare his answers with those of Bradley Wiggins or Geraint Thomas at the time, for example...

(Note that I'm not saying that being outspoken about doping is a proof that one is clean, but it helps).

TRENDING THREADS