• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

La Flèche Wallonne: April 24th, 2019

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win La Flèche Wallonne 2019?

• Adam Yates

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Alejandro Valverde

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Jakob Fuglsang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jelle Vanendert

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Julian Alaphilippe

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • Maximilian Schachmann

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Michael Matthews

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Michal Kwiatkowski

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Romain Bardet

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re:

Velolover2 said:
Wanna bet on the placings?

1. Yates (attack from the 350 m mark)
*gap*
2. Alaphilippe
3. Martin
4. Matthews
5. Schachmann
6. Valverde
7. Poels
8. Fuglsang
9. Bardet
10. Clarke

If Yates and Dan Martin are in the first positions at the start of the Mur they have a really chance but I don't see them capable of that. Dan Martin usually starts this climb in the back of the peloton. Adam usually stays there :)
I think it will be between Valverde and Alaphilippe with the likes of Martin, Yates and Vanendert battling for the 3rd sport.

After his crash a couple of weeks ago, Kwiatkowski showed in Amstel that he is peaking at the right time.

I like him better for LBL but if Alaphilippe is slightly off his game Kwiatkowski is absolutely capable of winning FW. When he was 3rd in 2014 it was the fastest ever ascent of the Mur, so he is one of the fastest ever up the Mur.

At 28-1 he is massive overs a great each way play.

Re: Re:

Logic-is-your-friend said:
42x16ss said:
Betancur to take it with an attack of sheer beauty. Forum to go insane.
As of two months ago it is factually impossible for the forum to go insane, because as soon as 7 people are simultaniously posting something, the forum shuts down.
LOL, the forum crashed when I tried to reply to this posts and hour or so ago. :lol:

Now I understand why this forums shuts down much more often when I try to reply to something than when I just read.

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

Anderis said:
Logic-is-your-friend said:
42x16ss said:
Betancur to take it with an attack of sheer beauty. Forum to go insane.
As of two months ago it is factually impossible for the forum to go insane, because as soon as 7 people are simultaniously posting something, the forum shuts down.
LOL, the forum crashed when I tried to reply to this posts and hour or so ago. :lol:

Now I understand why this forums shuts down much more often when I try to reply to something than when I just read.

Show some respect and stop crashing the forum! Do not post anything, you evil person! :D