• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

La Route d'Occitanie du 1er au 4 août 2020

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
The race website said highlights on eurosport tonight. I think that's restricted to France or european eurosport, as opposed to uk eurosport. It's not on uk eurosport tonight.

The first stage doubled as the 2nd leg of the COVID-revised French Cup, which ES France airs as 30 minute highlight programs.
Besides for ES France, it will probably end of up on Ligue National de Cyclisme's YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf7DdLToxZOfhxuBXeBMObQ/videos
Stages 2 through 4 aren't part of the French Cup so I'm not sure what if they'll be posted there, too.

Edit to add: I see now the that the ES France Stage 1 program is 45 minutes.

Last edited:
The race is meant to be streamed live on the race's website, but it never materialised yesterday for some reason?
Ineos looked very strong protecting Sivakov, Froome was doing some serious work which was good to see. The Pinot & Nibali crash within last km from about a dozen riders back just split behind Bernal, so he remained with the sprinters to the line.

Eeaoj3nWkAATVSv

TRENDING THREADS