• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lance Armstrong will win stage 16...

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
Surely....................... or maybe just lose more time..... he's got to do something except fall over and get punctures this tour....

editedbymod

BANNED
Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Much better thread would have been: Would TommyD beaten Lance?

palmerq said:
Surely....................... or maybe just lose more time..... he's got to do something except fall over and get punctures this tour....

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Ninety5rpm said:
Not gonna happen.

Since AC is the MJ and regardless of how you feel about that, I hope like hell that Astana will not allow LA in a break. The only win that LA should get is the TT--if he is so capable.

A

Anonymous

Somebody PM me when it's time to start the "Lance Armstrong will win stage 17" thread.

SpartacusRox

BANNED
May 6, 2010
Visit site
The attitude of a real Champion:

"Back in our heyday, we didn’t give anything away, so I don’t want anybody to say 'Hey, let's let the old man have one,' That's not what this event is about. It's a hard sporting event and the strongest are supposed to win, on a daily basis and on a three-week basis."

"I've got 25 of them, I don't need someone handing me one. I'll do my best but as everyone knows, we're running out of chances."

Give no gifts, expect no gifts.

SpartacusRox

BANNED
May 6, 2010
Visit site
BroDeal said:
As long as there is at least one Frenchman in the peloton, Armstrong won't be winning any stages. Riders with heart, like Voeckler and Riblon, would easily kick his ass.

Yep a guy with 7 TdF wins and 25 stage victories doesn't have heart.:rolleyes:

SpartacusRox

BANNED
May 6, 2010
Visit site
BroDeal said:
Armstrong left his heart in a closet in Gerona. This year, when he is on equal terms, we got a chance to see what heart he really has. It has been epic fail.

Evans has been showing him how a real champion soldiers on.

Yeah I think I saw him today coming in about 5 minutes behind Armstrong.

May 9, 2009
Visit site
SpartacusRox said:
The attitude of a real Champion:

"Back in our heyday, we didn’t give anything away, so I don’t want anybody to say 'Hey, let's let the old man have one,' That's not what this event is about. It's a hard sporting event and the strongest are supposed to win, on a daily basis and on a three-week basis."

"I've got 25 of them, I don't need someone handing me one. I'll do my best but as everyone knows, we're running out of chances."

Give no gifts, expect no gifts.

1) "It's a hard sporting event..." -- except when all you do is soft-pedal around all day and laugh and chat at the back o' the pack. It gets pretty easy when your main objective is to lose as much time as possible every single day.

2) "I don't need someone handing me one [a gift stage win]." -- again, pharmboy is so full of himself. Does he actually think the other riders really give two sh!ts about him as to gift him a win?! I would say the majority of the riders don't even know phramy is even still in the race! What a douche.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
SpartacusRox said:
The attitude of a real doper with an ego the size of texas:

"Back in our doping heyday, we didn’t give any PEDs away, so I don’t want anybody to say 'Hey, let's let give the old man some of our new stuff,' That's what this event is about doping. It's a hard sporting event and the biggest dopers are supposed to win, on a daily basis and on a three-week basis."

"I've got a box of old EPO and other out of date PEDS, I don't need someone handing me another old one. I'll do my best to get some of the new stuff but everyone knows where it is except me, i'm running out of friends"

Give no PEDs, expect no PEDs.

Bet someone moves this:rolleyes:

SpartacusRox

BANNED
May 6, 2010
Visit site
Steel4Ever said:
Oh he HAD heart alright...a heart juiced full of dope.

(sorry for the 3-in-a-row...)

You are really a bitter and twisted little man aren't you:eek:!! I bet you like Jan though and would have been happy if he had won with a juiced up heart. Did you know it's all a big conspiracy by the UCI?? Don't tell anyone I told you:)

After 7 tour wins I don't think he has to prove squat to couchies like you. so what so he is riding near the back after crashing out of contention. So is Fabian, but I guess you still think he has a motor as well..

May 26, 2010
Visit site
SpartacusRox said:
LOL thats actually genuinely funny:D

But the best PED's come from Italy, not the US. Maybe thats why Lance didn't ride the Giro de Doping much.

i think the Italians are best at finding new ways to dope and then others take those ways to a new level..:(

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
SpartacusRox said:
LOL thats actually genuinely funny:D

But the best PED's come from Italy, not the US. Maybe thats why Lance didn't ride the Giro de Doping much.

Where is his "trainer and family friend" Dr. Ferrari from again?

On Lance - my source said tomorrow, Wednesday, is the BIG day and to expect something huge....... You heard it here first, mark it in your diary.

TRENDING THREADS