• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lance Armstrong will win stage 20

Comeback 2011

BANNED
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Bear with me on this one folks.

You may have seen Lance was a bit down on the TT today. The rest of RadioShack weren't that hot either. This could well be because they've decided to let the other guys blow themselves out in the TT whilst they save their powder to launch a team breakaway on the cobbled streets of Paris and snatch an unlikely but spectacular team victory.

What a great way that would be to go out?

Lets wait and see. Don't count them out!

mastersracer

BANNED
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Comeback 2011 said:
My sources are telling me this is the plan.

A whole team working for a breakaway on the cobbles stands a chance.

then you should liquidate all your assets and bet the house on it - sounds like a sure thing...

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Comeback 2011 said:

You may have seen Lance was a bit down on the TT today. The rest of RadioShack weren't that hot either. This could well be because they've decided to let the other guys blow themselves out in the TT whilst they save their powder to launch a team breakaway on the cobbled streets of Paris and snatch an unlikely but spectacular team victory.

This is hilariously funny! Great Shack humor. Thanks :p

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
lolwut.jpg

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Does Poe's Law apply here?

Poe's Law:

"Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humour, it is impossible to create a parody of fundamentalism that someone won't mistake for the real thing."

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Comeback 2011 said:

i bet you are already trolling e-bay to buy the glitter tt helmet... too bad one of the pay options isn't service lance

TRENDING THREADS