• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lance Speaks...quotes MLK

If ever there was a reticence of hope with an unsure smattering of uncomfortable clapter punctuated and informed by a mediocre talent this was it, what a train wreck.

The only reason they showed up was to hear him confess and embrace his fate.

Instead he flaccidly confirmed his ineptitude.

~ Sir Tool. Confirmed.

Edumacation is good said the illiterate fool.

Confirmation that the shine is irretrievably tarnished.

i.e. a glorious day for the ambulance chasers.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Everytime I play that I hear: "We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite dope." Maybe NIHL?

Self-serving tw@t.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
On the bright side, the response to his "Say Yeah" nonsense was no more than a mumble until the paid stooge chipped in. Clearly some malcontents in the room.

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Silent auction items at the Livestrong event

I read this online...
The silent auction included two Trek bicycles valued up to $12,000 — Trek was one of the companies that dropped Armstrong as a sponsor on Wednesday — and seven autographed yellow jerseys Armstrong wore on the podium during his Tour de France victories.

I wonder if we will find out what the jerseys went for...

Lance: 'And for my final act of indecency after shamelessly invoking MLK to magnify this cruel charade, I am going to get wasted and boff a chick later on that will make that one that Tiger Woods nailed from Perkins look like a Victoria's Secret model.'

'Thanks for coming, it's nice to know you can fool some of the people all of the time. I'd like another double shot of anything and a shiner bock. Bottle? Where the eff are you !! ?? '

He should have chosen Malcom X.

"Brothers and sisters, we are not Americans. We are cancer fighters who happen to live in America. We have been fighting forces like USADA our entire lives. We didn't land on Plymouth Rock. That rock landed on us.

"One of the things that made the Livestrong movement grow was its emphasis upon all things Lance. This was the secret to the growth of the Livestrong movement. Lance blood bags, Lance origin, Lance trailer park culture, Lance ties. And you'd be surprised - we discovered that deep within the subconscious of the suckers in this country, he is still more hero worshipper than he is American.

"I am not a doper. I am against every form of doping and cheating, every form of bullying. I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their past doping history..."

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
BroDeal said:
It is a small step from using MLK in speeches to using Jesus. I cannot wait for the pleas that contain a 900 foot Jesus who will call him home if ten million is not raised by the end of the month.

LA really is Machiavellian.
He has a messiah complex no doubt. Someone mentioned AH. Certainly some similarities in their make ups.

But the interesting thing is, MLK is talking about Jesus when he mentions "infinite hope." He was saying things in this world and life will let us down, but God/Jesus is eternal and we have infinite hope in him.

The more you look at it, the more disgusting the use of the quote.

TRENDING THREADS