• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lance's blood transported by motorcycle (refrigerated panniers)

May 5, 2009
Visit site
When I was thinking again about the IM conversation that took place in 2005 between Vaughters and Andreu and the mentioned that they were told by Floyd Landis (later denied by Floyd and Vaughters; Floyd was still in denial and lying phase and Vaughters desperately seeking sponsors) that Pharmstrong's blood was "transported by motorcycle — refrigerated panniers", I was just thinking what kind of motorcycle might have transported the delicate sauce.

Unfortunately, it is highly likely that Floyd destroyed said photographs of that ketchup transporter during his 2006 defense-lie-denial phase, which would be a pity.

So was the ketchup.courier part of the official TdF-convoy? And if yes, what are the chances that (just a thought that came to my mind, no evidence at all) it might have been for example an extreme fanboy like Graham Watson (sorry Graham, congrats for the great shots you provide to the cycling community, but...)? In any case, Cheatstrong has hopefully paid the hot sauce courier in cash without leaving any wire transfer traces... Well, maybe photographers have their motorcycles filled up with lenses etc. and no room left for refrigerator boxes... no clue...

Liestrong!

The outcome of the waste of taxpayer money will be a strong indication of the state of corruption in the United States... I'm curious... will they cover up one of the biggest liars and cheaters in cycling history or will the obvious truth for anybody with a brain be confirmed by Novitzky & Co.?

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
la.margna said:
When I was thinking again about the IM conversation that took place in 2005 between Vaughters and Andreu and the mentioned that they were told by Floyd Landis (later denied by Floyd and Vaughters; Floyd was still in denial and lying phase and Vaughters desperately seeking sponsors) that Pharmstrong's blood was "transported by motorcycle — refrigerated panniers", I was just thinking what kind of motorcycle might have transported the delicate sauce.

Unfortunately, it is highly likely that Floyd destroyed said photographs of that ketchup transporter during his 2006 defense-lie-denial phase, which would be a pity.

So was the ketchup.courier part of the official TdF-convoy? And if yes, what are the chances that (just a thought that came to my mind, no evidence at all) it might have been for example an extreme fanboy like Graham Watson (sorry Graham, congrats for the great shots you provide to the cycling community, but...)? In any case, Cheatstrong has hopefully paid the hot sauce courier in cash without leaving any wire transfer traces... Well, maybe photographers have their motorcycles filled up with lenses etc. and no room left for refrigerator boxes... no clue...

Liestrong!

The outcome of the waste of taxpayer money will be a strong indication of the state of corruption in the United States... I'm curious... will they cover up one of the biggest liars and cheaters in cycling history or will the obvious truth for anybody with a brain be confirmed by Novitzky & Co.?

There is a chance that Floyd showed those pictures to somebody.....and maybe that somebody might have talked about it.....under oath.

jimmypop

BANNED
Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Race Radio said:
There is a chance that Floyd showed those pictures to somebody.....and maybe that somebody might have talked about it.....under oath.

I know you're full of inside information, but the only new information here would be what I've bolded.

Not to be too rude, but we don't need to add grandstanding to the discussions here.

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Well look at what Wicki Leaks have done with most secure secret documents
in US .

Poor old Lance has no chance of keeping secrets privacy now.

May as well just come clean and get it over with quickly that is if he has some secrets.

We can speculate all we like but inocent untill proven is court.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Race Radio said:

Chance someone showed pictures of ... what, exactly?

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
ST1300_blood_bike_with_panniers_and_rack.jpg

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
The moto used, allegedly, by Postal had blue coolers on the back. If you were bringing in blood to a hotel at night, I doubt you would announce it with bold blood markings. But, perps can be stupid................:D

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Cimacoppi49 said:
The moto used, allegedly, by Postal had blue coolers on the back. If you were bringing in blood to a hotel at night, I doubt you would announce it with bold blood markings. But, perps can be stupid................:D

i think the image is to demonstrate that bikes carrying blood exist. but you knew that;)

i imagine it had liestrong in big RED letters down the side:D

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
SC1990 said:
*yawn* why aren't you guys being brought before the grand jury? You seem to know what went on in intricate detail, after all...

stick around SC1990. These guys here know their stuff. Novi could learn a lot here. Just be carefull. Being in these rooms is addictive - trustme

On a side note - thehog is on a holiday - cant wait for his return

cheers dallas

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
i think the image is to demonstrate that bikes carrying blood exist. but you knew that;)

i imagine it had liestrong in big RED letters down the side:D

Suggested Moto Pannier markings:

Uniballer Supply Co.
DopeStrong Repacking Co.
Most Tested Blood Supply Co.