• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Last WT team to get a WT win (2020 edition)

Which WT team will be the last to get a WT win?

• EF

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • AG2R

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cofidis

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Groupama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISN

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Movistar

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • CCC

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Every WT team now has at least a win in 2020, but which one will be the last to win a WT race?
Most teams are already out of the competition, having won a number of WT races. EF is currently the winner of the competition after snatching the Dauphine with Daniel Martinez last week.

The following teams can still challenge though: Ag2r, CCC, Cofidis, Groupama, Israel, Movistar

Last edited:
Every WT team now has at least a win in 2020, but which one will be the last to win a WT race?
Most teams are already out of the competition, having won a number of WT races. EF is currently the winner of the competition after snatching the Dauphine with Daniel Martinez last week.

The following teams can still challenge though: Ag2r, Cofidis, Groupama, Israel, Movistar

CCC is certainly not out.

Reactions: SafeBet
First I had wanted to write that we may have more than one team ending up winless in such a weird season, then I had wondered why EF is in the poll after their Dauphine win and only then I read the opening post and saw what you did there.

I'm glad the question is supposed to be taken literally. :D But it makes guessing the "winner" of the competition harder, because the team that is going to be the worst at winning will not necessarily take this.

Reactions: Andy262 and SafeBet

TRENDING THREADS