• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Leipheimer racing this weekend...

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
"Dave Towle ‏@davedtowle 18h
@LeviLeipheimer @iamspecialized @NorCalBikeSport You
deserve it man, enjoy! was just thinking there is no rider
leaving a legacy like yours"

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Parrulo said:
I am going to be honest here. . . Who the hell cares?

Aren't amateur races filled with 50 year old dopers trying to boost their ego anyway?

Besides i wouldn't be surprised if Levi was the most talented bike rider on an amateur field. "In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king" and all that. . .

yep and nobody cares outside a few frustrated clinic goers here looking up what none-events leipheimer participates in.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
Moose McKnuckles said:
Apparently, there was a huge blow-up today from other former pros racing.

Nobody is happy about having this turd nugget on the start line. I bet he attacks right from the start.

I'm just racing my age category not in the 1-2s but having this guy in the race is rather ridiculous.

why don't you say it in his face when you see him. I'm sure he's trembling from a nobody like you.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
pastronef said:
Levi is still being sponsored by Specy

BVntD_uCcAA81Rt.jpg

Always interesting to see what the Pro's chose to ride when they have a choice, that is a nice bike.

Levi must be getting less flexible in his old age, check the drop from the saddle to the brake hoods, 1-2 cm at the most.

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Race Radio said:
Always interesting to see what the Pro's chose to ride when they have a choice, that is a nice bike.

Levi must be getting less flexible in his old age, check the drop from the saddle to the brake hoods, 1-2 cm at the most.

Off the Dr Lienders yoga program I would guess......

Athame said:
"Dave Towle ‏@davedtowle 18h
@LeviLeipheimer @iamspecialized @NorCalBikeSport You
deserve it man, enjoy! was just thinking there is no rider
leaving a legacy like yours"

Dave always runs into trouble when he starts thinking...

Onetogo, onetogo, onetogo, onetogo, onetogo, onetogo...

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
While it is fun to heckle everyone's favorite garden gnome don't forget his Gran Fondo this weekend raises thousands of dollars for the Nor Cal MTB league. Certainly a worthy cause

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Race Radio said:
While it is fun to heckle everyone's favorite garden gnome don't forget his Gran Fondo this weekend raises thousands of dollars for the Nor Cal MTB league. Certainly a worthy cause
imo
There is quite a conflict of interest in wanting a dope free sport and at the same time trying to pump as much money into the sport as possible.
i appreciate ur fight for more sponsors, but i still think german television set the only right example when they decided to throw the tdf and imo rabobank did the right thing as well.

sniper said:
imo
There is quite a conflict of interest in wanting a dope free sport and at the same time trying to pump as much money into the sport as possible.
i appreciate ur fight for more sponsors, but i still think german television set the only right example when they decided to throw the tdf and imo rabobank did the right thing as well.

German TV sent the right message. Pro cycling is hopelessly filthy.

TRENDING THREADS