• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Leipheimers wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2010
Visit site
Surely the 'run don't walk' text plus the 'are you in CA?' text must rank up there as some of the lowest actions from LA and all very recent.

Not enough being said about it IMHO

Feel sorry for leipheimers wife, that must have been horrible

enrecul said:
Surely the 'run don't walk' text plus the 'are you in CA?' text must rank up there as some of the lowest actions from LA and all very recent.

Not enough being said about it IMHO

Feel sorry for leipheimers wife, that must have been horrible

If only you knew. There's a lot worse he's done to the wives of riders.

The guy is a creep.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Sarcastic Wet Trout said:
Sometimes a man has sex with a woman not because he wants too, but because he can.

Especially to prove a point to the woman's ex-husband.
was gonna say this.

Yellow Rose would be onanism with silicone breasts

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I knew I should have included a ;) in my post. LOL!

Sarcastic Wet Trout said:
Sometimes a man has sex with a woman not because he wants too, but because he can.

Especially to prove a point to the woman's ex-husband.

On this point, only if the woman participates. Doesn't say much for Haven. Zero respect. I got this feeling about her in Tyler's book. Nothing specifically written, just a gut feeling. This almost confirms it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS