• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

LeMond calls for widespread reforms

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
A

Anonymous

Dr. Maserati said:
But then you are only raking up the past.............. heyhey...

Abd for the guy who brought up 'Garmin-Transitions' earlier........ I am sorry, you lost me............ (woohoo, 2 for the price of 1)

yeh.. that was a weird tactic.. deflecting being a lance intern by saying he was nothing to do with garmin.. weird..

perhaps livestrong interns should be added to the "most inept team" thread

TeamSkyFans said:
I have..

so you are in the brush the past under the carpet brigade as well... You should get a badge.

since we can neither confirm nor deny cheating by any of the participants...........

let's just not even race................right?

just curious.........are you a liberal?

A

Anonymous

Wheels Go Round and Round said:
since we can neither confirm nor deny cheating by any of the participants...........

let's just not even race................right?

just curious.........are you a liberal?

I dont think people can be catogorised like that. Technically have a liberal outlook, but with an anarchic edge, and some conservate ideas. I dont beleive many of us are truly right, left, or centre.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Wheels Go Round and Round said:
you didn't think this out too much...........

doping went on before Lance and Johan and it was still going on after Lance retired the first time. You are only fooling yourself by thinking this will cure the sport

You are fooling yourself to believe this is all about doping. The corruption and incompetence of the UCI is damaging the sport.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Race Radio said:
You are fooling yourself to believe this is all about doping. The corruption and incompetence of the UCI is damaging the sport.

We all know that. What came first to the UCI? McQuaid and buddies trying to cash in on the Tour of Ireland until LA decided to bail is a perfect example of UCI: a)incompetence b)corruption c)a&B d)I don't get the question?

TRENDING THREADS