• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
biker1958 said:
It seems to me that Greg Lemond is jealous of Lance Armstrong. His quotes seem out of line.

You don't understand this forum. LeMond is known to be perfect in every way whereas LA has been continually injecting dope for the past 10 years.

May 15, 2010
Visit site
the vagabond said:
You don't understand this forum. LeMond is known to be perfect in every way whereas LA has been continually injecting dope for the past 10 years.

you got the la part right, that's progress

A

Anonymous

ustabe said:
Mary-Kate or Ashley, tell me which one gets you off and I will analyze your personality :).

Both.....................

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
single yellow uniballer

WonderLance said:
Personally I like Bob Saget. The OP is right Lemond is out of line, he needs to go away and shove more pie in his mouth.

The single yellow ball says it all...
Ya know the TDF has begun when all of uniballer's sad support crew come swinging at the truth surrounding this lying cheating megalomaniacal bag of PEDs.
Lemond has more moral fibre in his stool then uniballer can ever dream of having.

I'll skip the twins and take Alba for a 50km "time trial".

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Mont Ventoux said:
The single yellow ball says it all...
Ya know the TDF has begun when all of uniballer's sad support crew come swinging at the truth surrounding this lying cheating megalomaniacal bag of PEDs.

This is a doping discussion free forum. Take your filthy accusations and go elsewhere. What would you know about cycling anyway, you only have 40 posts I have lots more.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
This is a doping discussion free forum. Take your filthy accusations and go elsewhere. What would you know about cycling anyway, you only have 40 posts I have lots more.

I must be pretty knowledgable then!:rolleyes: Lemond is getting confused with Lance and himself as Greg doped not lance.

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
That's not very Cricket Mate!!

WonderLance said:

You really hurt my feelings...
My lowly 40 posts....and you oh great a## kisser of lance have so many more.
Oh me oh my what shall I do?

Oh, BTW, a standard sized roll of toilet paper has more sheets than you have posts, care to explain oh wise uniballer support crew?

Like I said Lemond's toe-nail clippings have more class than your Lance.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
If lemond is so classy, why does he have so many salad tossers jumping up everytime someone accuses him of eating a few too many sausage solls? Sounds like a BBQ to me Sausages and Salad.

Lucky lance is above all this and doesnt need people to be constantly supporting him online.

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
WonderLance said:
Lucky lance is above all this and doesnt need people to be constantly supporting him online.

Yes, he's very lucky.
Lucky his bar fridges don't spoil the contents.
Lucky he can "donate" 100K to the UCI and STILL be racing today.
Lucky Alberto's supporters didn't throw him off the mountains last year...

Lucky to have you...

WonderLance said:

Guys calm down. THis is clearly a wind up (and a pretty funny one) what with this quote, the cleanest performance in cycling video and him saying constantly that he likes cadel "evens" cos "evens" gets picked on.

TRENDING THREADS