• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Let's talk about a real tragedy...

look_like_someone_who_cares.jpg

A

Anonymous

This must be a first.... the team bike gets banned for four years.

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Zinoviev Letter said:
Is this stuff really necessary? Today we have some neanderthal yapping on about women's cycling in the pro cycling forum and half a dozen people posting crassly sexist jokes in here. Could you lot possibly give it a rest?

dont be a p-u-ss-y

Scott SoCal said:
Oh it's a pity how humorless we've all become.

Yes, of course, objecting to sexism is evidence of humourlessness. As of course is objecting to racism or homophobia. You, no doubt are every bit as hilarious as Bernard Manning or Jim Davidson.

Perhaps you could run along home to masturbate to your Andrew Dice Clay DVDs rather than wasting everyone's time posting off topic drivel here?

A

Anonymous

Zinoviev Letter said:
Yes, of course, objecting to sexism is evidence of humourlessness. As of course is objecting to racism or homophobia. You, no doubt are every bit as hilarious as Bernard Manning or Jim Davidson.

Perhaps you could run along home to spend some time with your Andrew Dice Clay DVDs and cease boring the rest of us.

I dunno. The joke seems to be a hit.

Maybe you could lighten up? It's Friday... smile a little.

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
Zinoviev Letter said:

Perhaps you could run along home to masturbate to your Andrew Dice Clay DVDs rather than wasting everyone's time posting off topic drivel here?

Ohai, you must be Debbie. Debbie Downer.

Perhaps you could run along home to masturbate to your Andrew Dice Clay DVDs rather than wasting everyone's time posting off topic drivel here?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't bored....and it was a funny as hell joke.
If you want to get mad, go get mad at Basso's sister for serving up these home runs.

Scott SoCal said:
I dunno. The joke seems to be a hit.

Maybe you could lighten up? It's Friday... smile a little.

Manning, Davidson and Clay have performed to huge crowds of dribbling morons in their time. Getting a handful of people on a cycling forum to laugh at your sexist joke isn't much of an achievement. I'm sure that the cretin over in the Geelong thread sneering at women's cycling was amused too.

A

Anonymous

Zinoviev Letter said:
Manning, Davidson and Clay have performed to huge crowds of dribbling morons in their time. Getting a handful of people on a cycling forum to laugh at your sexist joke isn't much of an achievement. I'm sure that the cretin over in the Geelong thread sneering at women's cycling was amused too.

Ok. I give.

I'll stop with the crassly sexist jokes.

But you'll still be miserable.

Nice chatting with you.

Zinoviev Letter said:

People make jokes about other doping facilitators so it's unsuprising that people will look at any opportunity to rip into this one.