• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

    In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

    Thanks!

Let's talk about a real tragedy...

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
She's very hot and I generally hate blonds and if you think she isn't maybe this is time for some reflection. On another note, I think you should delete that as I believe it can earn you 60 days to life, just sayin' bra.
 

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
1,852
0
0
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
This must be a first.... the team bike gets banned for four years.

Damn, I'm dense, it took me a while to get it.

Anyway, she's a drug dealer in a family of cheats and drug dealers. Why would anyone get offended by the suggestion that her morals may be loose in other areas?

BTW, I like more traditional materials on my "bikes.";)
 

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
1,852
0
0
Visit site
JRTinMA said:
She's very hot and I generally hate blonds and if you think she isn't maybe this is time for some reflection. On another note, I think you should delete that as I believe it can earn you 60 days to life, just sayin' bra.

Pro cycling is so fake, can you really be sure "she" is a she?
 

buckwheat

BANNED
Sep 24, 2009
1,852
0
0
Visit site
Zinoviev Letter said:
Is this stuff really necessary? Today we have some neanderthal yapping on about women's cycling in the pro cycling forum and half a dozen people posting crassly sexist jokes in here. Could you lot possibly give it a rest?

To say something about a women who's in her competitive attire is out of bounds.

Basso's sister OTOH?

Scott's joke was the type of thing that might be on Letterman or Leno.
 
Jul 6, 2010
2,340
0
0
Visit site
JRTinMA said:
She's very hot and I generally hate blonds and if you think she isn't maybe this is time for some reflection. On another note, I think you should delete that as I believe it can earn you 60 days to life, just sayin' bra.

She's a blonde? I think we need WADA in here to do some illegal hair testing... 'Hair doping' is going to be the new scourge of pro cycling. Look out, Levi may be signing up...
 
JMBeaushrimp said:
She's a blonde? I think we need WADA in here to do some illegal hair testing... 'Hair doping' is going to be the new scourge of pro cycling. Look out, Levi may be signing up...

buckwheat said:
Pro cycling is so fake, can you really be sure "she" is a she?

I will gladly take the risk to be the inspector on both charges.