• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Let's talk about Allen Lim

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
OK, remember, a lot of Floyd lovers here. A lot of JV lovers here too.

Floyd named Allen Lim as part of the problem.

JV hired Lim.

Taylor Phinney considers Lim to be a coach of his:

I approached these Olympic Games more the way a swimmer, or a boxer, might have,” Phinney said. “Much differently than old-school cycling might dictate. I didn’t race. I went home to Boulder, Colorado, and worked with my coaches, Neal Henderson and Allen Lim.

So, let's play "Hardball with Chris Matthews" and try and settle this a bit.

I've gotten seriously dumped-on for not hopping on the "Landis-Good" train as well as the "JV-Good" train.

I'm not currently armed with any quotes, but I know they're out there. If any of you are, please, feel free to start without me.

So, Lim:
Doper coach or "Clean-racing" coach? Discuss...

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
BotanyBay said:
OK, remember, a lot of Floyd lovers here. A lot of JV lovers here too.

Floyd named Allen Lim as part of the problem.

JV hired Lim.

Taylor Phinney considers Lim to be a coach of his:

So, let's play "Hardball with Chris Matthews" and try and settle this a bit.

I've gotten seriously dumped-on for not hopping on the "Landis-Good" train as well as the "JV-Good" train.

I'm not currently armed with any quotes, but I know they're out there. If any of you are, please, feel free to start without me.

So, Lim:
Doper coach or "Clean-racing" coach? Discuss...

What was wrong with any of these thread?
Allen Lim
Allen Lim interview
Allen Lim to Testify 9/29
Allen Lim Ya, another one with the same name.