• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Levi Leipheimer

Page 41 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
This picture from that link is awesome...ROFL

photo19.jpg

Just for the record, it turns out the way Strava works is the owner of the activity moderates the comments. (Levi in this case) Levi is completely unrepentant, and STILL sh!ting on ever clean pro he ever stole from by hiding every critical comment posted. He's the champion of something alright.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us about this. The owner of the activity has the ability to remove any comments posted to his/her activity.

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Moose McKnuckles said:
Fraudheimer showed up at the Crusher in the Tushar, apparently called it a "mass-start timed event", then proceeded it race it and take home the $2,500 prize. Levi is quite possibly an even bigger dirtbag than Lance.

I think that's pretty funny, clearly doesn't give a ****.

They kept saying on French TV that Froome was in SF and they didn't know why...now we know! He knows so little about cycling ("laboratory rider") that he probably doesn't know Levi built his career on doping...Wonder what Brailsford will cook up this time?

webvan said:
They kept saying on French TV that Froome was in SF and they didn't know why...now we know! He knows so little about cycling ("laboratory rider") that he probably doesn't know Levi built his career on doping...Wonder what Brailsford will cook up this time?

He knows it, but not fully.

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
froome and cound like former dopers, we know that much.

the continuity between the dark era and the present is amazing, from training partners to docs, DSs, soigneurs, and uci management.
yet we hear this talk all the time about a closed chapter, part of the past, new era, new attitudes, etc.
who's kidding who?

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
webvan said:
Michelle has not told him fully yet fully but will explain, fully.

Cound ftw

nothing like a female macbethian scorned

sniper said:
froome and cound like former dopers, we know that much.

the continuity between the dark era and the present is amazing, from training partners to docs, DSs, soigneurs, and uci management.
yet we hear this talk all the time about a closed chapter, part of the past, new era, new attitudes, etc.
who's kidding who?

The thing is I’m not concerned with Froome riding with Levi.

I’m more worried for Levi! No doubt the Dawg is taking way more gear that Levi ever did. The Dawg is glowing brighter than a Christmas tree in December!

Nov 23, 2013
Visit site
thehog said:
The thing is I’m not concerned with Froome riding with Levi.

I’m more worried for Levi! No doubt the Dawg is taking way more gear that Levi ever did. The Dawg is glowing brighter than a Christmas tree in December!

Levi needs them for his grand fondle and tusher victories.

I used to like Levi around 2000 or so. Quiet guy, health nut (right). Now, he makes me sick. I hate saying it, but it's true. He disgusts me.

By chance I met a lab tech the other day who, as part of her job, sometimes does testing for PED's. Her attitude? She bit the Lance & Levi line hook, sinker and all. "Everyone was doing it". Not only did I steer her towards Tyler's book where he pointed out that all doping isn't the same, I mentioned something this guy said in that link. No, everyone wasn't doping. Many of the guys who otherwise would have had a chance to compete, were only able to race some domestically, and ended up with jobs in bike stores and behind computers because they couldn't keep up. Here's the quote from that site:

"I was racing this whole time and I can categorically state that no, everyone wasn’t doing it. Guys that Lance and Levi beat up at Leadville weren’t doing it. Guys that Lance, Levi and Chris Horner pounded at Nevada City weren’t doping."
In that recently delusional video with Lance where he says "ask the other riders who really won those Tours" he's essentially implying the same thing. Once a sociopath, always...

The most bothersome thing is that I know Lance is still worth over $100m, and Levi certainly can't be hurting for money. But had it not been for doping, there's a good chance they would be just another ex-racer most have never heard of who now works in a bike store, or sits behind a computer for a job.

Granville57 said:
I realize that this is a parallel discussion with the Froome thread but...

I'm amused that Levi seems oblivious to the fact that openly advertising his bromance with Froome Dawg could cause detrimental PR fallout for Chris.

Did this ever occur to him?

The two of them don't see the possible downside to this soirée in Sonoma?

http://instagram.com/p/rDDv1bmsRu/?modal=true

Not at all.

Levi will be visiting Junior camps telling them about the "lifestyle commitment" required to race at WT level very soon. Froome will be happy, then be sad, then explain the importance of staring at your stem. No pictures though..

TRENDING THREADS