• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Lexi Thompson, happy gilmore, caddyshack

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
first off, golf aint a sport, so this is a paradox

but lexi thompson is putt doping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NL6GtAIReY
here, I told you she was putt doping

when a golfer poses for sports illustrated, you know it is not a sport, it is like Austin's finest Texan gentleman's establishment, The, definitive noun, Yellow Rose, if that hue is the correct hue like mellow johnny's and maillot johnnies[sic] everywhere at the finest gentlemen's establishments that abound.

#Yellow_Rose ftw, I think that is a the specific hue.

here, funny anecdote, I was perusing one of the comedian Doug Stanhope's youtube clips, and found him drinking with the proprietor of Austin's finest himself.

raceradio ftw venga venga venga
viewtopic.php?t=17691
Lance declares open season. Cool, lots of great Yellow Rose stories to come out soon. Knife cuts both ways. If you are a bad tipper you should not expect the ladies to keep quite
ve6o48.gif

and I ripped it off the clip from youtube
https://youtu.be/_kc3hhsd5JM?t=1h21m5s
see: 1.21.05 when the credits roll.

When I plan my trip to Texas the Yellow Rose will be forefront of my austin itinerary alliterationz
i promise to tip generously raceradio
NVD0Lxk.png

Sorry Blackcat but this isn't "doping", it's more of a rules violation that has nothing to do with PED's or classic "doping" that would belong in the clinic.

I'm going to move this to the cafe and change the name of the thread. If you have a different name you would like to call it I think you can still edit it but if not let me know in a PM.

This message will self destruct in 24 hours... :D

Re:

Irondan said:
Sorry Blackcat but this isn't "doping", it's more of a rules violation that has nothing to do with PED's or classic "doping" that would belong in the clinic.

I'm going to move this to the cafe and change the name of the thread. If you have a different name you would like to call it I think you can still edit it but if not let me know in a PM.

This message will self destruct in 24 hours... :D

GO GO GADGET GO!!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself....