• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Liege - Bastogne - Liege

Page 42 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
blaxland said:
+1 agreed luckyboy..........By clean guys you mean Evans or Gilbert or Bobridge.............

Nice sarcasm there. I don't think Evans is clean tbh, don't know much about Bobridge - he's the U23 guy who did one of the fastest times ever for some track thing a few months ago right? Don't really care about track tbh, haven't really followed him on the road.

I thought that Gilbert was clean at FdJ, I was apprehensive when he went to Lotto, and in denial yesterday. I hope he is, but :eek: Hope is all you can hope for..

Galic Ho said:
Here is a link for a channel on YouTube that posts footage from all the major races. The show the major moves and the finish for all the latest big Pro Tour events. Look for the appropriate video. Decent quality and download buffering. If you've got a strong bandwidth downlink you can even up the video quality as they have multiple formats.

http://www.youtube.com/user/worldcyclingchannel2

Or just go to http://www.cyclingtorrent.nl with 5 different versions available including Sporza, EurosportHD, British Eurosport, RAI and Swedish Eurosport

luckyboy said:
Nice sarcasm there. I don't think Evans is clean tbh, don't know much about Bobridge - he's the U23 guy who did one of the fastest times ever for some track thing a few months ago right? Don't really care about track tbh, haven't really followed him on the road.

I thought that Gilbert was clean at FdJ, I was apprehensive when he went to Lotto, and in denial yesterday. I hope he is, but :eek: Hope is all you can hope for..

I guess we beg to differ then cause i think Cadel Evans is mr clean in the peloton and Gilbert???? i hope is Clean aswell.....................we will just have to weight and see for future positives..I Consider all riders clean until otherwise...(caught,suspended etc)this is just my opinion...

blaxland said:
I guess we beg to differ then cause i think Cadel Evans is mr clean in the peloton and Gilbert???? i hope is Clean aswell.....................we will just have to weight and see for future positives..I Consider all riders clean until otherwise...(caught,suspended etc)this is just my opinion...

Ah ok. Most people seem to think they're guilty until proven innocent..