• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Los Locos in the Vuelta?

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know if Rasmussens Los Locos team will be in the Vuelta?

14358435-c943850d47fbac1fc444d4c8c39bd74e.jpeg

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
He has said that he's negotiating with a team that "will fulfill his sporting ambitions" which is interpreted to possibly mean the Vuelta and also that "there is a possibility I'll be riding at the highest levels" probably meaning the Tour. So if you believe that and it pans out then he might be in the Vuelta.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Cerberus said:
He has said that he's negotiating with a team that "will fulfill his sporting ambitions" which is interpreted to possibly mean the Vuelta and also that "there is a possibility I'll be riding at the highest levels" probably meaning the Tour. So if you believe that and it pans out then he might be in the Vuelta.

Can't the teams only publiscise new signings by Sep 1. That was my understanding.

A

Anonymous

auscyclefan94 said:
Can't the teams only publiscise new signings by Sep 1. That was my understanding.

but hes not under contract to another team.. i think then they are allowed to sign him and announce him

TRENDING THREADS