• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

May 6, 2009
Visit site
My thread on Armstrong and mangoes in the clinic was quashed by the anti Mango mafia. Quite clearly it is the greatest fruit of them all, and I fully expect a top pro to one day come out and say he dedicates his success to an all Mango diet.

Mar 3, 2009
Visit site
Funnily enough when I was at Fly V Australia's training camp in January Phil Zajicek bought an entire box of mangos from a road-side store out the back of the Gold Coast.

Cheers
Greg Johnson

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
forty four said:
what is the point of this thread? if it was an attempt at some form of humor it has badly failed.

typical anti-mango banter.
the mango is the most popular fruit in the world.
we must be more tolerant.
the mango is the apple for the masses.
it is the fruit of the people.
mango power. right on

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
krebs303 said:
typical anti-mango banter.
the mango is the most popular fruit in the world.
we must be more tolerant.
the mango is the apple for the masses.
it is the fruit of the people.
mango power. right on

you're not going to change the mango haters. just pity them their ignorance.

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
While I agree the mango is the best fruit ever (especially with a bit of lime and red chili flakes) it is a real pain to eat while on the bike. Bananas for the ride thank you - and I'll start a thread to that effect if the banana smashers put it down here.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
usedtobefast said:
apples and oranges and bananas for me.:) heck, this is orange county.

orange county grows neither apples or bananas. the only spot in the US that grows bananas is a small farm near Santa Barbara. And it does not get cold enough in OC for apples. your nationalist prejudice does nothing to elevate the mango to its proper status.:D

DSCN0344.JPG

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
usedtobefast said:
me and krebs are goofin'...nothing wrong with mangos, nothing right about 'em
either......just kidding.

Oh...right lol and here I was thinkin' that you guys are seriously arguing about mangoes hahaha!

TRENDING THREADS