• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Mara Abbott, pretty in pink

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
First American

First American to win it, and it appears she is perhaps the first American road women who is a pure climber. I can't think of any others. I never considered Neben to be a pure climber. Superb Athlete, raises the knotch of what it means to be a pro road racer, and she races clean!

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
A lot of Womans racing is more exciting and more aggressive (perhaps because of the weaker teams) than mens, so I agree with you on this, would have been nice to see more

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
stelvio

Passo dello Stelvio
damn these woman are tough. i could barely be a passenger in a car to ski the stelvio. they biked up this monster. this is
H U G E
i have never been so impressed with my gender. damn, to many sports going on this weekend.
MARA ABBOTT you the bitzh and queen and well humbled my as* a lot.
long live boulder with you being the main #1 hero to all.
C O N G R A T S
my lovely dear†

TRENDING THREADS