• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Meet the new Shack rider

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2011
Visit site
The right age. The right doping history. The right doo. Plus he has valuable experience dealing with prosecutors. Barry Bonds is the perfect addition to the Shack.

0820-barry-bonds-flynet-credit.jpg

Slipstream said:
Where did those scars come from on his arm ?

i'd guess he took a spill trying to learn how to use clipless pedals;)

did anyone else click on this thread thinking RS actually signed another rider with a questionable background?

all things considered he looks like less of a doofus than I would have expected. his gear isn't too ill-fitting for a bigger dude and good for him for getting some exercise. he's still an insufferable d-bag but at least he's an active one. it kind of surprises me to see someone like him not give up quickly on cycling as you'd think it would be a very humbling experience.

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Libertine Seguros said:
Hmmm, a black jersey, Pinarello, that says Sky to me.

Black = Livestrong. Another perfect match.

I wonder who would be willing to yell "Hold your f***ing line" to this guy.

Shardi said:
Guy still sore for the Levi-incident where poor Cunego went soo close to winning.

Go home, nobody cares.

Why do you hate people that hate dopers that work for dopers that pretend to hate cancer? You are not on the sauce yourself, are you?

I bet Leipheimer could teach Barry a few tricks of the trade.

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
hrotha said:
Surely you mean Sharck?

Anyway, Damiano, I think you need a break.

This is what I was thinking since May. :D
Heavy loader and awesome hater. Even for this place, but still fits.
Wonder which place outcasted him. Can't really understand that.
I mostly just let him live. Doesn't happen quiet often....

The cunegofanboy is the newest attraction next to cimmacopy (and all his friends of course).

Damiano Machiavelli said:
The right age. The right doping history. The right doo. Plus he has valuable experience dealing with prosecutors. Barry Bonds is the perfect addition to the Shack.

0820-barry-bonds-flynet-credit.jpg

He was dbag before he was on the juice, but 'except for the 'I crashed into a curb going 1/2 mph' scratches it's a good look. His dad was the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS