• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Member Suspension Appreciation/Depreciation Thread

Page 169 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Westemeyer said:
telencefalus said:
ok but as i said if there is a weird or important stage understand me please :cry:

And you need to understand the mods, too. Ok?

You also do NOT have to create a new post for every brain-wave you may have. If you care to notice, there is an edit function for whatever posts you may make ..... so perhaps you might consider adding to your earlier post rather than creating a new one ?

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
dirkprovin said:
Susan Westemeyer said:
telencefalus said:
ok but as i said if there is a weird or important stage understand me please :cry:

And you need to understand the mods, too. Ok?

You also do NOT have to create a new post for every brain-wave you may have. If you care to notice, there is an edit function for whatever posts you may make ..... so perhaps you might consider adding to your earlier post rather than creating a new one ?

And yet what did you just do? Send Susan a pm next time.

fauniera said:
Which is the correct thread to post a complaint? Cause it ain't funny anymore.

OKaDwhs.png
Honestly, we've never run into a situation like this that I can recall. I don't know.

This thread is to discuss members suspensions, good or bad. Not busy new members that irritate others.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Irondan said:
fauniera said:
Which is the correct thread to post a complaint? Cause it ain't funny anymore.
Honestly, we've never run into a situation like this that I can recall. I don't know.

This thread is to discuss members suspensions, good or bad. Not busy new members that irritate others.

I would've thought if the content of the posts was legit and coherent than no problem. If it is mostly nonsense at that level of posts then there is an obvious agenda, possibly to obfuscate the forum and derail threads.

Judging the content is for mods and number of reportings, no?

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
excuse me i would like to know how many message i could post i was warned to not post much in sequence but i think that is not going against rules , however i don't want to be banned so just give me some info about the numbers of messages i can post many thanks

Re:

telencefalus said:
excuse me i would like to know how many message i could post i was warned to not post much in sequence but i think that is not going against rules , however i don't want to be banned so just give me some info about the numbers of messages i can post many thanks

See the music thread in the general/cafe section for guidelines.

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Re: Re:

aphronesis said:
telencefalus said:

See the music thread in the general/cafe section for guidelines.
what does this mean please ?

Just post less than you did before you was banned and more than you just did right now. Maybe put a bit more thought into your posts, its pretty frustrating when you have the last 20 comments on the forum for everyone and its basically 20 one-liners. Its hard to take you seriously posting like that. You should be able to make that judgement yourself as vague as that may sound, try in the first place to post longer posts instead of posting every lille thing that relates to a certain rider/race over whatever.

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Re:

Valv.Piti said:
Just post less than you did before you was banned and more than you just did right now. Maybe put a bit more thought into your posts, its pretty frustrating when you have the last 20 comments on the forum for everyone and its basically 20 one-liners. Its hard to take you seriously posting like that. You should be able to make that judgement yourself as vague as that may sound, try in the first place to post longer posts instead of posting every lille thing that relates to a certain rider/race over whatever.
many thanks this sound reasonable , but i think i don't post nonsense things , ok there are one liners but they are in different threads.

Re:

telencefalus said:

Generally posters enjoy doing things like work, school, sleep, eat, Ride their bikes, participate in other hobbies, spend time with family, and then spend some time on online forums. You really shouldn't have enough time to post so much that you get banned (even though that's not the exact reason as to why you were banned).

It's a maturity thing. Ask yourself. Am I acting like an adult or a child.

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Re: Re:

Jspear said:
telencefalus said:

Generally posters enjoy doing things like work, school, sleep, eat, Ride their bikes, participate in other hobbies, spend time with family, and then spend some time on online forums. You really shouldn't have enough time to post so much that you get banned (even though that's not the exact reason as to why you were banned).

It's a maturity thing. Ask yourself. Am I acting like an adult or a child.

Well i don't think that while you have some off days someone could tell other how to spend them , however as i said in the presentation thread i post very much only in gt , and when i have some free time today i post 15 messages they are not so much , for a week zero , so get the conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.