• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Member Suspension Appreciation/Depreciation Thread

Page 99 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2012
Visit site
the sceptic said:
good point, I think i'll become a lawyer and take the internet super seriously so I can feel better about myself.

You don't have the intelligence. Sorry. (not that it takes that much...which is all the more embarrassing for your parents.)

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Fearless Greg Lemond said:
Thanks for proving his point....

SIX months, bullshheite.

Okay, so 6 months does seem a bit excessive.

I got 3 months one time, but that was for going directly after a moderator. I certainly deserved the time, but thehog was just trolling, which he's been doing since he got here. If he deserves 6 months now, he's deserved it since the beginning. I don't think it was warranted in either case.

May 27, 2012
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Always the same people on personal attack mode. 24/7... now even in the suspension thread. What a irony.

Kindergarten.

Since its gone off the rails, why not go off on one of your racist tirades, and steal the show?

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
ChewbaccaD said:
You don't have the intelligence. Sorry. (not that it takes that much...which is all the more embarrassing for your parents.)

hmm, what about trying to make myself important by sucking up to everyting RR posts then? I think I could pull that one off.

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
ChewbaccaD said:
Since its gone off the rails, why not go off on one of your racist tirades, and steel the show?

Chewie, please don't get a dumb ban. You're one of the few guys who makes interesting contributions to the Armstrong thread. Your legal insight is one of the few decent things left in that cesspool. And it's not like the press really provides much legal analysis.

May 27, 2012
Visit site
the sceptic said:
hmm, what about trying to make myself important by sucking up to everyting RR posts then? I think I could pull that one off.

No, you're too busy sucking off the thoughts of other's who post substantively...unfortunately, the person you sucked off the most is gone for 6 months. I can see now why your jimmies are so rustled, but blame the mods, they are the ones who rustled them.

3ot69a.jpg

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Bluenote said:
Chewie, please don't get a dumb ban. You're one of the few guys who makes interesting contributions to the Armstrong thread. Your legal insight is one of the few decent things left in that cesspool. And it's not like the press really provides much legal analysis.

I've had my share of incorrect assumption and presentation of facts, but I thank you for the compliment. I'll heed your advice.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
ChewbaccaD said:

ChewbaccaD said:
Okay, so 6 months does seem a bit excessive.

I got 3 months one time, but that was for going directly after a moderator. I certainly deserved the time, but thehog was just trolling, which he's been doing since he got here. If he deserves 6 months now, he's deserved it since the beginning. I don't think it was warranted in either case.

ChewbaccaD said:
Since its gone off the rails, why not go off on one of your racist tirades, and steel the show?

Are you always on attack mode? Not only the quoted, but at least 50% of your posts are personal attacks and insults to others, no matter where you roam. Why dont you discuss in normal grown up manners when somebody doesnt agree with you?

Its a mystery to me that Hog is banned 20+ times, and you dont even come close to his number...

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
ChewbaccaD said:
No, you're too busy sucking off the thoughts of other's who post substantively...unfortunately, the person you sucked off the most is gone for 6 months. I can see now why your jimmies are so rustled, but blame the mods, they are the ones who rustled them.

3ot69a.jpg

Well here's the thing. I'm not here to pretend I'm important in any way like you guys are in your little Armstrong hate club. I'm just here for the fun, and now that the mods have gotten rid of another of the funniest posters on the site, I'm upset. I miss brodeal and granville too, and vortex.

Btw, I thought hog was only trolling, so how can I be stealing his thoughtful posts then?

May 27, 2012
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Are you always on attack mode? Not only the quoted, but at least 50% of your posts are personal attacks and insults to others, no matter where you roam. Why dont you discuss in normal grown up manners when somebody doesnt agree with you?

Its a mystery to me that Hog is banned 20+ times, and you dont even come close to his number...

All+of+those+Eurofag+jimmies+rustled+below+_147c9b75559fbf5af49f271451f629eb.png

May 27, 2012
Visit site
the sceptic said:
Well here's the thing. I'm not here to pretend I'm important in any way like you guys are in your little Armstrong hate club. I'm just here for the fun, and now that the mods have gotten rid of another of the funniest posters on the site, I'm upset. I miss brodeal and granville too, and vortex.

Btw, I thought hog was only trolling, so how can I be stealing his thoughtful posts then?

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-cool-story-bro-tell-it-again-59f2a2.jpg

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Random Direction said:
Thanks God. The thread may be remotely readable soon. The immediate picking up of new lance talking points and then derailing any meaningful conversation was either pure PR strategy, amazing troll kraft dinner or both

Guess you have been too early to call... The last couple of pages were pretty much spam only again.

@ mods: I think putting countless pics on here is... well... trolling. You guys may find time to delete all the crap.
They way things turn out, Hogs ban seems a little harsh in comparison of whats going on right here lately.

FoxxyBrown1111 said:

Says the guy who complains every single time that someone disagrees with him that he is being attacked and in a heinous manner.
"Foxxy I think you are wrong and making up a bunch of stuff here."
"I have reported your personal attack."
"What personal attack, I just said I thought you were wrong?"
"I am reporting you again."
"Oh never mind, p!ss off then."

It is a mystery to me that Foxxy gets banned so few times. :p

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
Says the guy who complains every single time that someone disagrees with him that he is being attacked and in a heinous manner.
"Foxxy I think you are wrong and making up a bunch of stuff here."
"I have reported your personal attack."
"What personal attack, I just said I thought you were wrong?"
"Oh never mind, p!ss off then."

It is a mystery to me that Foxxy gets banned so few times. :p

Ach Hugh, another one that doesnt get enough of baiting others. One that cant even stop in the member suspension thread. Pretty low if you ask me!
I wouldnt dare to comment about your crap here if it wasnt plain lies about me.
1) I never reported somebody telling me when or that I am wrong. Didnt even report personal insults in a heated debatte, other than yours:
2) The only person I ever reported was you, after indeed going after me countless times without discussing the posts in question, or contributing on topic in any way.
3) The reason I was reporting you was only because I didnt wanna risk a ban by counter attacking you with the same kind of personal insults you do, after I was warned not to take the same path as you.

So better shut up when you sit in the glass house. :p :p
Grow some manners. Start with changing your avatar. How about that?

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Ach Hugh, another one that doesnt get enough of baiting others. One that cant even stop in the member suspension thread. Pretty low if you ask me!
I wouldnt dare to comment about your crap here if it wasnt plain lies about me.
1) I never reported somebody telling me when or that I am wrong. Didnt even report personal insults in a heated debatte, other than yours:
2) The only person I ever reported was you, after indeed going after me countless times without discussing the posts in question, or contributing on topic in any way.
3) The reason I was reporting you was only because I didnt wanna risk a ban by counter attacking you with the same kind of personal insults you do, after I was warned not to take the same path as you.

So better shut up when you sit in the glass house. :p :p
Grow some manners. Start with changing your avatar. How about that?

Hah, I knew that would get your rabbit ears up, while you attack others you can never sit by when anyone attacks you. You are a totally predictable little man. BTW that is not a personal attack but only an observation. "Better shut up" is a personal attack or maybe even a threat, but I will not report it this time. You are welcome.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
I give up. Good luck mods to sort out all the crap here to make it readable again...

P.S.: Hugh, feel free to post here of whom I allegedly ever personally attacked. Bring the quotes on, otherwise you look pretty foolish... And stop your anal fixation. Start it with removing your avatar. May its a first step in the right direction. Just a thought. ;)

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
I give up. Good luck mods to sort out all the crap here to make it readable again...

P.S.: Hugh, feel free to post here of whom I ever personally attacked. Bring the quotes on, otherwise you look pretty foolish... And stop your anal fixation. Start it with removing your avatar. May its a first step in the right direction. Just a thought. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N0w2rORwSc

May 27, 2012
Visit site
FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Guess you have been too early to call... The last couple of pages were pretty much spam only again.

@ mods: I think putting countless pics on here is... well... trolling. You guys may find time to delete all the crap.
They way things turn out, Hogs ban seems a little harsh in comparison of whats going on right here lately.

let-go-of-your-jimmies.jpg

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
ChewbaccaD said:
He contradicted himself continually, pushed theories that had no basis in actual law or economics, and he did so intentionally. See his continued recitation of the abjectly false premise that the arbitration dissent centered on SCA illegally selling insurance in Texas. It was demonstrably false, was shown to him to be false by many different posters, and not only that, it was a complete fabrication that the dissent centered on that point. That point was ancillary to the actual reasoning...yet for two days, almost every post continued to refer to these dishonest, demonstrably false points. This pattern was repeated for weeks by him, on varying points, none of which were legitimate.
cheers for that.
but my question was slightly different.
I meant: why is he trolling the Lance thread on such a regular basis?
Iow, what could be his motivation?

May 27, 2012
Visit site
sniper said:
cheers for that.
but my question was slightly different.
I meant: why is he trolling the Lance thread on such a regular basis?
Iow, what could be his motivation?

I think it's a contortion of his hate for Sky, Vaughters, and the suggestion that we have entered a new era where doping can't really happen. I think he sees Armstrong's ban (and the minimal bans of the riders who gave the information against him) as a sacrifice that was presented as the end of doping. There was a lot of propaganda surrounding that, and ultimately, farcical riders like Froome came along and claimed a break from the past, while riding like they were doped to the gills. I don't think, on balance, he believes the exposure and ban of Armstrong did anything for the cause of fighting doping in cycling. Truthfully, he has a point. For some reason, he then takes that and trolls the living he11 out of that thread in a way that is obnoxious, because he clearly doesn't believe some of what he was writing. He sees people like RaceRadio as only caring about Armstrong, and he doesn't respect that. I think he is mischaracterizing RR's position personally.

That's just a rough guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS