• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Member Suspension Appreciation/Depreciation Thread

Page 172 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a poster you may know, Libertine Seguros, who occasionally puts multiple links in a single post. It's a handy trick for sharing sharing one's accumulated knowledge, rather than say, their mental bowel control.

Some of the books in that compendium should never have been printed in the first place and you know it.

Everything else you refer to was as you say fun and games. There was no lesson to be taught; you were parodying my sensibilities and I yours. Didn't realize some were so delicate as you say and you seem to overthinking it. Everyone and anyone should post whatever they want. I'm sure lots of people hate lots of the music I post. But they don't have to look or listen.

As Dazed pointed out, you stopped giving people much choice.

Looking at the discussion about motor doping in the last couple of weeks, it seems obvious to me now that the banning of a certain user has, as expected, not hurt the debate at all. If anything, the quality has increased and the thread has become a lot more readable.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re:

kingjr said:
Looking at the discussion about motor doping in the last couple of weeks, it seems obvious to me now that the banning of a certain user has, as expected, not hurt the debate at all. If anything, the quality has increased and the thread has become a lot more readable.
Must be talking about that "Dr. swart".

The intended recipients of this warning all know who they are and the comments that they posted in this thread have been removed.

It seems that this thread has been reduced to the "members sniping, trolling and baiting" thread and some of the content previously posted cut especially deep.

Post comments on topic and within the framework set forth by forum rules, please.

After deliberation between the moderators, we've decided to close this thread. For comments on bans or other sanctions of posters, you can use the moderators thread, but we do urge you to stay on topic in that thread and limit these comments to the moderators, their actions etc.

Edited by KB for clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS