• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Member Suspension Appreciation/Depreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
I Depreciate the fact that all non-Appreciation/Depreciation threads are not merged into one as they are not Appreciative or Depreciative.

First vote for re-Categorizing the forum into two sections, Depreciation and Appreciation.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
ElChingon said:
I Depreciate the fact that all non-Appreciation/Depreciation threads are not merged into one as they are not Appreciative or Depreciative.

First vote for re-Categorizing the forum into two section, Depreciation and Appreciation.

+1, I could not agree with this more.

SPLASH_depreciation.jpg

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Fetisoff said:
To stay on topic - I depreciate the ban of Michele Scarred Pony for having an awesome nickname

It was a 9/10 effort

But it should have been Mick Haily Scarred Pony. Leaving in the Italian first name cost him a perfect 10.

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
it makes sense, in a wierd kinda way...

ElChingon said:

First vote for re-Categorizing the forum into two sections, Depreciation and Appreciation.

matter - anti matter
energy - dark energy
yin - yang

fearful symmetry

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal, don't fall to the depreciated. side of the forum!

Come rejoin us but I'm. not your father...

Chill out man don't be troll baited, no replying to less than 500 post count members for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS