• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Michael Valgren -What's his future?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
trevim said:
I don't know if I like that Riis idea. I prefer him to focus on classics, he seems to have a huge engine, powerhouse style. Should have some potential for some 1week stage races; as for the big classics we'll see but today was a great show.

as I understood Riis the idea wasnt to make him a mountaid rider, but the reasoning was that he still is a few kilos overweight and would overall benefit from losing a few extra kilos.

Rolf Sørensen says the Valgren could very well be a new "Rolf". So a classic type that can both the the cobbles and the ardennes.

ciranda said:
Also better in time trials both have done this year. He’s clearly advancing very well as LaFlorecita mentioned so wtf is your point anyway.

Hi Christopher Juul Jensen.

My point shouldn't really be that hard to understand, so if you didn't get it perhaps you should try reading it again as I don't think I can make it any clearer.