• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Micheal Anderson Testimony / Versus Lance Armstrong And David Luke LLC

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I think LA filed first. As I remember it at the time, he was really gung-ho to stick it to Mike as hard as possible. He even talked about it to the press. As I remember, it sounded like he was trying to deter people close to him from exposing his secrets. Turns out I was right.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Monte Zoncolon said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Armstrong

On March 31, 2005, Mike Anderson filed a brief in Travis County District Court in Texas, as part of a legal battle following his termination in November 2004 as an employee of Armstrong. Anderson worked for Armstrong for two years as a personal assistant. In the brief, Anderson claimed that he discovered a box of androstenone while cleaning a bathroom in Armstrong's apartment in Girona, Spain. Androstenone is not on the list of banned drugs. Anderson stated in a subsequent deposition that he had no direct knowledge of Armstrong using a banned substance. Armstrong denied the claim and issued a counter-suit. The two men reached an out-of-court settlement in November 2005; the terms of the agreement were not disclosed.

The piece you posted is by the defendant in the principal case and a counter claim, which means that LA initiated the suit

101 Reasons

That right there should be enough information to discourage anyone from trying to *somehow* turn cycling into a livelihood. $3000/month. Wow. That's a whole lotta heartache and misery for less than $100,000 over the course of the entire employment.

As much as you guys did a better job at defining what the document is, you can't go telling the court any old thing and expect to get away with it. Still more anecdotal evidence Armstrong doped presented to a court of law no less.

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Polish said:
Working for a bad boss can be very stressful

Especially those Narcissistic type bosses who do Your Head in.

And one of the finer points of being Your own boss is that You aren't on the receiving end of Workplace Nepotism.

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Monte Zoncolon said:
Especially those Narcissistic type bosses who do Your Head in.

And one of the finer points of being Your own boss is You that aren't on the receiving end of Workplace Nepotism.

No matter how much money I attain, I will mow my own lawn, wash my own clothes, clean my own house and pay my own bills. I'd never want Lance's life. I'd hate the idea of becoming what he has become.

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Alpe d'Huez said:
Monte Zoncolon - You probably didn't need to post every page here. There are ways to store docs on the internet, and link to them you know?

Doubt Tex Pat will post here. Up to him.

Yep. I am well aware of that sir.

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I stand by every statement I made in the case, and take the truth very seriously both in principle and under the penalty of perjury.
Nothing more really needs to be said. Read the docs, and form your own opinion.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
TexPat said:
I stand by every statement I made in the case, and take the truth very seriously both in principle and under the penalty of perjury.

Your serious but that Avatar you have ummmm well.................:D

A

Anonymous

TexPat said:

It is my sincere hope that you wound up with what you consider to be a fair settlement. One can only imagine the BS you and your family were saddled with.

Good on you for standing up to the bully.

Monte Zoncolon said:
Affidavits are considered "hearsay" and are not admissable as 'best evidence." Best evidence would be the testimony, in person, of the individual who gave the affidavit. Such a personal appearance allows the opposing side to cross-examine the witness. You can't cross-examine a piece of paper.

FYI: This statement is nonsense .

Race Radio said:
Except for that little thing of the steroids in the bathroom and the bags of cash to Ferrari

There was probably Pine-O-Clean in the bathroom also, but doesnt meen Lance ever scrubbed the floor.

He was his PA for two years and the only thing he has ever seen/found was some stuff in his bathroom. Dont think Novits would win a case based on that.

PS: I thought Lance drives a Nissan, not a Ferrari.

Monte Zoncolon said:
... It will also give the reader a real insight into the type of Character Lance Armstrong really is.

Link: http://www.scribd.com/doc/24714560/Michael-Anderson-s-Testimony-On-
Lance-Armstrong-Doping

This really gives a good insight into how Lance honed his raising awareness skills into the truly gifted spokeman that he is. No wonder they pay his jet fuel:

"During training rides, there were frequent incidents with motorists. Armstrong was prone to making obscene gestures at motorists and to catching them at stop lights and stop signs and cussing at them."
Wonder how many of these new friends donated to Livestrong?
Monte Zoncolon said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Armstrong

On March 31, 2005, Mike Anderson filed a brief in Travis County District Court in Texas, as part of a legal battle following his termination in November 2004 as an employee of Armstrong. Anderson worked for Armstrong for two years as a personal assistant. In the brief, Anderson claimed that he discovered a box of androstenone while cleaning a bathroom in Armstrong's apartment in Girona, Spain. Androstenone is not on the list of banned drugs. Anderson stated in a subsequent deposition that he had no direct knowledge of Armstrong using a banned substance. Armstrong denied the claim and issued a counter-suit. The two men reached an out-of-court settlement in November 2005; the terms of the agreement were not disclosed.

As for the silly disclaimer, the Affadavit states "The trademark name was Antrostenin or something very close to this."

1. Note that the spelling in this Statement is NOT consistent with the affadavit. In other words, the statement purposefully chose a different Andro spelling.

2. The WADA list includes the following Andros:

Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS)
a. Exogenous* AAS, including:
1-androstendiol (5α-androst-1-ene-3β,17β-diol ); 1-androstendione (5α-
androst-1-ene-3,17-dione)... boldione (androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione); ...danazol (17α-ethynyl-17β-hydroxyandrost-4-eno[2,3-d]isoxazole);
dehydrochlormethyltestosterone (4-chloro-17β-hydroxy-17α-methylandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one); desoxymethyltestosterone (17α-methyl-5α-androst-2-en-17β-ol); ... furazabol (17β-hydroxy-17α-methyl-5α-androstano[2,3-c]-furazan)...4-hydroxytestosterone (4,17β-dihydroxyandrost-4-en-3-one);...methandienone (17β-hydroxy-17α-methylandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one);...methasterone (2α, 17α-dimethyl-5α-androstane-3-one-17β-ol);...methyl-1-testosterone (17β-hydroxy-17α-methyl-5α-androst-1-en-3-one);...nandrolone; 19-norandrostenedione... norethandrolone; ... oxandrolone; ... prostanozol (17β-hydroxy-5α-androstano[3,2-c] pyrazole);1-testosterone (17β-hydroxy-5α-androst-1-en-3-one); ... and other substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect(s).

b. Endogenous** AAS when administered exogenously:

androstenediol (androst-5-ene-3β,17β-diol); androstenedione (androst-4-ene-3,17-dione); dihydrotestosterone (17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-3-one) ;prasterone (dehydroepiandrosterone, DHEA); testosterone and the following metabolites and isomers: 5α-androstane-3α,17α-diol; 5α-androstane-3α,17β-diol; 5α-androstane-3β,17α-diol; 5α-androstane-3β,17β-diol; androst-4-ene-3α,17α-diol; androst-4-ene-3α,17β-diol; androst-4-ene-3β,17α-diol; androst-5-ene-3α,17α-diol; androst-5-ene-3α,17β-diol; androst-5-ene-3β,17α-diol; 4-androstenediol (androst-4-ene-3β,17β-diol); 5-androstenedione (androst-5-ene-3,17-dione); epi-dihydrotestosterone; epitestosterone; 3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one; 3β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one; 19-norandrosterone; ...

2. Other Anabolic Agents, including but not limited to:
Clenbuterol, selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs), tibolone, zeranol, zilpaterol.

S4. HORMONE ANTAGONISTS AND MODULATORS
The following classes are prohibited:
1. Aromatase inhibitors including, but not limited to: aminoglutethimide,
anastrozole, androsta-1,4,6-triene-3,17-dione (androstatrienedione), 4-androstene-3,6,17 trione (6-oxo),

Dave.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
hughmoore said:
There was probably Pine-O-Clean in the bathroom also, but doesnt meen Lance ever scrubbed the floor.

He was his PA for two years and the only thing he has ever seen/found was some stuff in his bathroom. Dont think Novits would win a case based on that.

Why is it the groupies are always hoping, praying, that the Fed's case is only based on limited evidence.....it is not. They have been overwhelmed by the number of people willing to drop the dime on Wonderboy.

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
MarkvW said:

No this statement that You have made:

MarkvW said:

Is absolute nonsense because the statement I have made is coherent, precise and relevant and perhap's beyond Your intellect. For Your Own Interest.

Do Yourself a favour and read something carefully instead of Hijacking a thread and submitting a rash post

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
hughmoore said:

No. He'll win it based on the many other pieces sitting in the pile of evidence he's been creating.

hughmoore said:

Lance was replaced by a trained polar bear.