• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Miguel Indurain in Ibiza

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I heard that there is a Cyclo-Tourist Tour in Ibiza in October, and Miguel Indurain will join it. Maybe is the chance to ride next to the 5th times winner of the Tour de France.
I thought Ibiza was just a disco island...

Cool! He's looked quite heavy over the last decade now, but I understand he's been riding more in the last couple of years.

The ex-rider from Spain who apparently still has it, is Abraham Olano. Understand he's still very lean and strong and rides in a lot of these rides, at the front. He also ran a marathon minutes faster than Jaja, and Jaja was like 10 minutes faster than Lance!

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Right, someone told me that Abraham Olano went last year to the Ibiza Cycloturist-Tour and he was at the front like he was riding a timed strech. He still pretty strong.
The weather, landscape and the ambient is amazing. And not too far, there are a lot of cheap flights from UK. Maybe I will be there pedaling, who knows...

TRENDING THREADS