• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Mikel Landa Discussion Thread

Page 126 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Olano is making friends among landistas:

View: https://twitter.com/marca/status/1478713787574329350

"Perseverance needs to be worked out. I've never seen him emptying himself out in a TT"

Olano also brings out the obvious comparison with Chaba: lack of training discipline, focus and sacrifice.
He is quite right..except in SKy, with them he did and he got not bad result at ITT.
anyway wwhat I want from him, and I say this directly to Mikel just before sign for SKY, is that he flies in the mountains.. i am happy just with that... anyway to get a good result in the overall woyh the current big names, he has not other options that to work hard on the ITT bike.

Reactions: Ilmaestro99
Finally Landa was freed. Great racing today.

FNqzF68WUAElti9

Today the team didnt work for him as Ineos did for Carapaz..Maybe Landa doenst want to start with so many pressure, But is not good to lose thoes 4 secons.
Important thing today is he didnt crash, it was a difficult day for that and there were at least 2 crashes at the end.
Stage 3 is anothe day to avoid a crash, at least a had one. With that he will have lot of option to figh for the Giro and even the race, although Carapez is a difficult rider to beat, climbing close to Pogacar.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS