• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Milan-Sanremo finish change (need help for a translation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so there's no real big race at the moment, so I've looked up for news about next year's classics and apparently there's roadwork near Lungo Mare in Sanremo, so that the finish can't be laid there, next year.

However if my automatic translator is correct, it's still unthinkable to set it on the Via Roma. :(

Could anyone please help me translate this article or at least make a summary of it, please? :)

Echoes said:
Okay so there's no real big race at the moment, so I've looked up for news about next year's classics and apparently there's roadwork near Lungo Mare in Sanremo, so that the finish can't be laid there, next year.

However if my automatic translator is correct, it's still unthinkable to set it on the Via Roma. :(

Could anyone please help me translate this article or at least make a summary of it, please? :)
The article just says there are roadworks on a street near the finish so the organisers will have to figure out a deviation in order to reach the Lungomare. As you understood there's no chance for the finish to be moved back to Via Roma.

ho! So I am a troll.

I'm asking an interesting question about a major cycling race and that makes me a troll.

Then on which forum should I ask it if it's not on this one? :rolleyes:

I'd like to point out that I haven't insulted anybody, okay ???

This being said, thanks Eshnar ...

You are just a pretentious snob with a tilted perspective on the race calendar. Why dont you go away, become irrelevant for a while and come back when its time for lombardia instead..

On topic: Could be thrilling with less flat after the final hill. Hope they will consider something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.