• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Moderators

Page 62 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

If someone receives two 24 hours bans in the space of less than a month, shouldnt that then be a one month ban?

Just sayin.. :rolleyes:

A

Anonymous

When an user register a new nick does one need to inform all the mod/admin?

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
Yes, you are only allowed one account.

Susan

bicing is a sockpuppet account of another account created for a guess the podium competition during the tour de france in 2008. please don't ban me.

bicing said:
bicing is a sockpuppet account of another account created for a guess the podium competition during the tour de france in 2008. please don't ban me.

Either bicing or your other account will have to go.

Zamasailo, if you want to open a new or another account, your current one will have to be closed. You cannot have two accounts. I can close that one for you if you want. You only need to notify me or any one of the mod crew.

Susan

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
Either bicing or your other account will have to go.

Zamasailo, if you want to open a new or another account, your current one will have to be closed. You cannot have two accounts. I can close that one for you if you want. You only need to notify me or any one of the mod crew.

Susan
Great.

I'd like to keep open this account and close my other accounts:

Martin318is,
ChrisE,
Alpe d'Huez,
Patricknd,
Susan Westemeyer,
Luckyboy,
Thoughforfood,
TeamSkyFans.

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
Great.

I'd like to keep open this account and close my other accounts:

Martin318is,
ChrisE,
Alpe d'Huez,
Patricknd,
Susan Westemeyer,
Luckyboy,
Thoughforfood,
TeamSkyFans.

I admit I lol'd.

Bite me, doc. :D

A bad moderator is like a bad referee, umpire or official. Someone who mistakenly thinks that they should be the centre of attention and uses their little bit of power to focus attention onto themselves. Someone who thinks they are more important than the discussions themselves.

Any moderating team is only as good as its worst moderator. While being vain, having a huge ego, very little intellect (while fancying yourself to be smarter than everyone else), combined with pedantry, an oversensitivity to criticism and an inability to take criticism might be the perfect combination to become head of the UCI but it makes for a very crappy moderator.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Mrs John Murphy said:
A bad moderator is like a bad referee, umpire or official. Someone who mistakenly thinks that they should be the centre of attention and uses their little bit of power to focus attention onto themselves. Someone who thinks they are more important than the discussions themselves.

Any moderating team is only as good as its worst moderator. While being vain, having a huge ego, very little intellect (while fancying yourself to be smarter than everyone else), combined with pedantry, an oversensitivity to criticism and an inability to take criticism might be the perfect combination to become head of the UCI but it makes for a very crappy moderator.

If thats the criteria, it sounds like you would be a worthy candidate.

Your point (insults) fails when I have no idea to which moderator you are referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.