• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Monfort

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know what happened to Monfort? He was having a great Tour, but I noticed today he came in 24 minutes behind. :(

Andre

guess he just hit a wall, much like Tony Martin did today...

eveyone on Columbia but Kirchen struggled mightly today..

Cavendish, Renshaw, Eisel and Grabsch were in a Grupetto after about 5kms.. only person to finish behind them was Kenny

A

Anonymous

Pharazon said:
guess he just hit a wall, much like Tony Martin did today...

eveyone on Columbia but Kirchen struggled mightly today..

Cavendish, Renshaw, Eisel and Grabsch were in a Grupetto after about 5kms.. only person to finish behind them was Kenny

Kenny is my hero!

Andre.J said:
Does anyone know what happened to Monfort? He was having a great Tour, but I noticed today he came in 24 minutes behind. :(

Andre

May be that he has taken an "easy" day in order to get in the break for tomorrow to win the stage, or attempt to get as many mountain points as possible.

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
Big Blue Dave - That's exactly what Gerds did. Gerdemann has a nice history in the finishing town tomorrow. He's now 12 minutes down.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Columbia GC riders have gone to the sh*ts.

Rogers no where to be seen. Martin off the back in the first climb today - maybe the rest day was not kind. Kirchen dropping minutes in the Pyranees. And now Monfort. Seems they've got some talented riders but none in the upper echelon.